meet the brit'ch'

"Meet my girlfriend, Brittany."

Niall stood there awkwardly while Brittany gripped his sides and pulled him in for a kiss. He wasn't sure if this was a right way to break the news to her, but she left him no choice. It wasn't his decision to be her husband, so she had no rights to disapprove of his relationship with Brittany.

Right? Fuck.

He couldn't look at Emily. He didn't have the heart to look at her, wondering how silent she was. He imagined her to be mad or angry, or even bawling and disappointed perhaps.

He couldn't let his affectionate side show for Emily, definitely not when Brittany was standing right beside him. This wasn't something he could think twice about, Brittany was the one for him ever since they met at a nightclub. Emily couldn't just barge into his life and steal his attention away so easily.

"Babe, why don't you go stay in my room for a while. I have some explaining to do." Niall said, and Brittany took the chance to murder his lips with her shiny ones and he saw Emily grimacing from the corner of his eye. He didn't blame her though, he literally wanted to barf in his throat.

What was happening to Niall? He hadn't been like this with Brittany - he used to cherish her like she was his world. He felt like Emily was ruining things between the both of them and Niall wondered how she did it. Maybe she was into sorcery or something, might be a perfect explanation for why Maura fell for her spell too.

As Brittany swayed her hips before entering the room the married couple lived in, Niall turned around to look at Emily. He was expecting an angry face or maybe tears streaming down her cheeks, hell - he even expected her to punch him in the face. Well, it wasn't what he wanted but he just wanted her to give up on improving their 'love life'.

Before Niall could throw reality in Emily's beautiful face -excuse you-, she was the one who started to talk. And it definitely wasn't what he expected.

"Niall, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I mean I didn't know, what was I to expect? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She rubbed her face, and combed her hand through her long chestnut hair. Niall watched as she groaned in frustration and he stayed there dumbfounded with her reaction. She looked as if she was guilty, and it wasn't even her fault.

He decided to keep his act up, he couldn't let her get to his head.

"The fuck, of course you didn't know. Just had to get married with me, did you? Selfish, that's what you are." Niall muttered through his teeth, wondering if everything he said had made sense. Thinking about it, it was like he was the selfish one. He watched as she frowned at his words, and he looked away before he could get all sentimental and shit.

He realized that Emily wasn't going to say anything, so he took the chance to be the man he ought to be, for the sake of Brittany. "Look, you just have to know that I'm doing this not because I want to. We have a deal, yes we're married and shit, but that only happens in front of Diana and Maura. We'll be the happiest married couple if you want, but understand that it's just a fucking act. I have Brittany, and she'll have me. Capiche?"

Emily watched as Niall stood in front of her, and his jaw clenched with every word that left his pink lips. She wasn't really expecting but now that Niall had said it - there was no confusions at all. Everything was crystal clear, just a bit hard to swallow.

Niall groaned. "Millie, do you get me or not?" his voice lowered an octave, and Emily immediately nodded without taking another glance at him. She wasn't sure but she felt some kind of hurricane happening in her stomach and her throat was blocked - it was like she was out of breath.

Millie. He had used that nickname, the name he used for her when they were childhood playmates. Even though it felt like good news, it definitely wasn't when it was used in such a cynical way.

"Well I'll be out. Don't wait up." Niall huffed before getting his way to their room and there he came back with Brittany in his arms. Emily wasn't sure what she felt in the pit of her stomach, but it definitely made her feel some kind of way.

It wasn't that she was angry or sad - she was simply frustrated at how ignorant she was. She knew Niall was right, she was selfish. She should've known Niall was in a relationship with someone whom he loved dearly. She was someone's home wrecker, heartbreaker. She was sinning in the most eligible ways possible. This wasn't right, this was so wrong.

time and again / she repeated

to herself / slowly regaining the pain of guilt

i am more to be blamed then to be pitied

but his face / it displayed

the words of severe conflict / and despair

She watched as Niall and Brittany was standing by the door, and he was pinned against the door with her lips covering his but she quickly looked away - thinking that this was most probably their way of saying that they need their privacy. Emily took the chance to leave them behind, but Niall quickly let go of Brittany when he saw Emily leaving.

"Millie," Niall called out, and Emily turned around as she watched Brittany gasping behind him. Niall wasn't sure what he was doing either, but when he took a glance of her pretty blue eyes - his voice was lost.

Emily cut him off. "I'm so sorry Niall, and Brittany. I should've known better, it would be best for me to continue my life normally and I wish you all the happiness. I'd be cool with it anyways, this is just happening for the sake of Diana. I'm sorry again, I really am."

Sincerity dripped from her words, and Niall couldn't believe this was really happening. Was she that dumb or was she just playing around? She couldn't be that naïve and kind hearted. It was impossible, really.

Niall was about to pounce back, wanting to defeat Emily again but Brittany immediately ushered him away to the car, and he -stupidly listened and took a quick glance at Emily before walking away- and that made Brittany very pleased.

Emily decided to smile faintly at Brittany, but Brittany wasn't stupid. She knew Emily wasn't all sincere and shit. "Bitch, you listen here and you listen good."

Emily gasped at the harshness of her words and realized that Brittany was walking so close to her, that she felt threatened to take a step back. "Stay away from him, because he's mine. You're married and yes, 50 shades of fucked up - but he's fine."

"I totally get it, he's all yours." Emily's voice was timid and small, since Brittany had made her feel like she was ought to blame and so guilty. Brittany was doubting how Niall was honestly sincere in loving her and Emily had to ensure Brittany that nothing was ever going to happen between them throughout their marriage life. At least, her hopes were sacrificed for the happiness of Niall and Brittany. That was all she cared about.

Brittany sarcastically laughed and pushed Emily's shoulder, making her stumble a bit. Emily frowned at how sudden the push happened, and realized that this wasn't ultimately her fault. It was Maura's idea, and she was forced in the marriage too. She had to console this with Harry later on.

"This is just the beginning, whore." Emily's eyes widened at the rude word that escaped Brittany's glossy lips and Brittany just laughed before clapping her heels and walking away.

Well, that was weird, and Emily knew she had to find some help. This was just too creepy for her to handle all by herself.

thank you for reading this xxx sorry if this chapter got a bit complicated but its literally just 

niall being stupid for staying with brit the bitch since she's obvi stuck up and emily is an angel who blames herself for being in way of nialls and brits rship but shes actually confusing niall bcs shes so kind and she tends to be a lil dumb yeah bye