in each other's arms

Sunlight poured onto Emily's face as she squinted her eyes at how bright they disturbed her beauty sleep. She arched her back slightly, feeling the need to do so and slowly placed the back of her hand against her parted lips due to early morning yawns.

"Morning sleepy head," Niall's voice made Emily immediately sitting up from her stretching position. Well, that was embarrassing. "didn't want to wake you up, you looked so cuddly under the sheets." Niall had a small smirk on his face as he watched Emily's cheeks blossom red.

She smiled and went to get out from bed, but Niall quickly jumped back in bed and pulled her by the waist. Emily squealed at the sudden intimacy and she tried her best to keep her mouth shut. Morning breath wasn't ideal, especially when Niall and her were recently back on track. What if he didn't like her morning breath? Yikes.

Her thoughts subsided when she realized Niall was staring at her, and as soon as she smiled at him, he was starting to plant multiple kisses all over her face; all except her plump lips. It wouldn't hurt if she gave him a small kiss right? It was everything she ever wanted since last night.

Last night. Niall literally dragged her back to their house, and Emily happily accepted that he wanted her back home. She wanted it as much as him, but she sneakily hid the truth away. After saying her appreciation for Gabriella, and guaranteeing her privacy with Harry, they left and had some Chinese takeout for dinner, followed by some Disney movies that Niall has never watched. Emily had to help him find happiness with Disney movies, it was a must.

Silence lingered them throughout the night, and they were both fine with it. It didn't mean they had nothing to talk about, they just wanted to drink in the comfort and calming feeling of holding each other. Both of them decided to hit the hay after Snow White, and Emily pleasantly obliged Niall's offer for them to sleep in a bed.

A lot of cuddling and kissing happened before they even closed their eyes, and Emily had no problem with it.

Niall was currently residing in Emily's neck and he oozed warmth from her body. She was so addictive, and Niall adored how soft her skin was, and she didn't even have to try. He felt her shoulder nudging against his chin, and he tilted his head slightly, his eyes watching how her eyes were planted on him.

Their lips touched, and as surprised as Niall was, his lips still reacted automatically to Emily's plump lips on his. He felt her smiling into the kiss, and she quickly pulled away before he could pull her back again.

"I have morning breath," she whispered and that earned a small chuckle from Niall. "but why is yours minty?" The frown on her forehead made Niall move closer to her, swiftly grabbing her hips before planting a chaste kiss on the creases that were formed on her forehead.

"Well, had to pee and I brushed my teeth," Niall hummed against the top of her hair. "have I told you how adorable you looked snoring?" Emily quickly pulled away before hiding her face behind her hands and quickly moving further under the sheets. She heard him whimper her name, but the only response he received was her adorable giggles.

"Millie baby, c'mon," his hands roamed the sheets, pretending to find her even though there wasn't much room to run and hide. "I just want to kiss that morning breath off of you." Niall chortled, and Emily whined in response.

Realizing that Emily wasn't focused on what Niall was actually doing, he took the chance to grab her by the waist and pulled her body out from under the sheets. Emily's laugh filled the room and Niall's heart fluttered at how contagious it was. Her blue eyes shone from the sunlight and he tried to contain himself from leaping at her lips again. Key word here is tried.

Their lips were once again moving gracefully against each other, and Emily desperately wanted to pull away, but Niall's grip on her hips were tight and she found herself sighing before giving in to the kiss. Niall mentally cheered and he slowly stroked his fingertips along the side of her bare hips, due to the rising of his t-shirt that she was wearing. Must've ridden up somewhere in between the sheets.