first time*

-mature content lol-

Reaching the sole comforts of home, Niall walked behind Emily, a hand on her waist just to feel her body warmth spreading towards him too. He could tell that she was still tipsy from the wine, but it would soon be gone after a glass of water or maybe some of her favorite hot chocolate.

Following her steps to the sofa, he plopped down next to her and encased her in his arms as she laid her head back on his clothed chest. Niall wondered if she could hear his pumping heartbeat, since their proximity was making him feel a bit aroused. He wasn't sure if it was the night, or if it was because of Harry and Gabriella who had made him think about how she would look in lingerie. F*ck.

"I'm glad you got along well with Harry and Gabriella," she mumbled under her breath, "I think they like you too. That's good, right?" She turned around slowly, making her shift slightly onto Niall's lap. He gasped at the sudden action and he swore the sparkles in her eyes made it much more harder for him to calm down.

"Mhm, really good, baby," Niall rasped, his voice betraying himself. Emily had her eyebrows furrowed at how his voice was squeaky and she couldn't help but let out a laugh.

She placed a small kiss on his clothed chest, before tilting her head up to look at him again. "I don't wanna sleep," She said burying her head on his chest and Niall breathed in her wonderful scent that lingered in his nostrils.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" Niall asked, his fingers slowly filling in the gaps between her fingers. Drawing small circles on the top of her knuckles, he placed small kisses in her hair.

Emily giggled slightly at how ticklish Niall was breathing against her ear, before saying, "Can I ask you a question?" Her tone wasn't serious, but nor was it playful. It seemed like she was nervous, and Niall nodded; gesturing for her to speak.

"I-I really wanna show you what they bought me," Emily whispered and Niall's eyes widened slightly before containing himself. "B-But, I'm shy, I mean no one's seen it before, no one's seen me before."

Niall chuckled slightly, before peppering kisses all over her face. "I'm your husband, Millie. It's just me, and you love me." He murmured, slightly worried if his words might have different interpretations.

Emily nodded, courage building up inside her as his blue eyes gave her reassurance. "I know, I know, it's just....I'm a virgin, and it's gonna be my first time." She mumbled, her lips slowly forming a pout.

"Millie, baby, it's okay. I don't care, okay? I'll be ready when you're ready. Anything for you." Placing a small kiss on her cheek, Niall fidgeted from under her and Emily pondered on her options. She wanted it, and Niall would like it, what's there to lose?

Well, her virginity, of course.

"Niall, it's not because I don't want to, okay? It's just I'm an amateur at this, and you're skilled and I have a flabby stomach," she stopped when Niall began chuckling at her and she pouted once again. "Don't laugh at me," she said, crossing her arms at it.

"Baby, listen," Niall uncrossed her arms and tilted her chin slightly so they were eye to eye. "I love you, and I don't give a damn of how unskilled you are or how flabby your stomach is because I love you. Don't worry Millie." He reassured her, before tugging her closer in his arms.

Emily sighed, screwing her eyes shut before reopening them, her heart thumping so hard, she swore it could burst. Placing a small kiss on Niall's jaw, she traced his lower lip with the pad of her thumb. "Okay," she whispered, earning a small frown from Niall, "I'm ready."

Sucking in a breath as Niall rubbed her jean-clad thighs, she watched as a smile graced his lips. "You sure bout this, baby?" Niall asked and as much as she wanted to kiss him on the lips, she simply nodded; earning a throaty chuckle from him.