confessions

Two pairs of legs were entangled under the sheets, and Emily woke up to the feel of furry legs tickling hers. Not wanting to get out of bed, she felt the warmth from Niall's body making her curl deeper into his body. It felt so warm, and he smelled so good; she wanted more.

"Well, morning beautiful." Niall's husky morning voice surprised Emily and she quickly jolted up from the bed. The fact that she was naked wasn't helping, and so she quickly grabbed the bed sheets before wrapping it around her body - but then Niall was naked too and his laughter filled the room. "What the f*ck are you doing baby?"

Emily nervously stood by the bed, trying to think of a logical explanation. There were none, except for Niall's husky voice taking her by surprise and that was such a stupid excuse. "I-I just wanted to take a shower."

Niall chuckled again. "No you aren't." And before Emily could object, Niall's naked body was kneeling on the bed and pulling her by the waist. She screeched before feeling his arms wrapped around her waist and the bed sheet spread evenly on top of them. Niall was still cackling at her, and she couldn't help but let her lips form a small pout. He didn't complain, instead kissed her pout away.

Happily obliging, Emily smiled into the kiss and pushed the thoughts of her morning breath away. Still embarrassed from her sudden show minutes ago, she pulled away and avoided his eyes. "Hey, hey," Niall mumbled, "What's wrong?"

Tilting her chin slightly, Niall furrowed his brows at how Emily was blushing furiously. Emily just shook her head, and placed a chaste kiss to Niall's lips. "Nothing, just embarrassed a bit." She whispered and Niall smiled.

"Nothing to be shy about, Millie." He kissed her cheek. "Love seeing you all funny though," Emily looked at him. "Oh, not to forget - naked and sexy too." Niall laughed slightly before pulling her closer to his chest and planted kisses all over her face.

Emily giggled under his kisses, and she happily tightened her grip on his body. They were both bare, and as embarrassing as it was; it was intimate and Emily liked the feeling of it. Having their relationship into such a sudden 360 degree change, it meant the world to her now that Niall loved her for who she was, especially after what had happened last night.

Rubbing small circles on her naked back, Niall hummed a small tune that Emily recognized. Looking up at him, she traced his collarbone with her fingertips and Niall smiled in approval.

"You're beautiful,"

Emily blushed, "You're wonderful."

"You're magical," Niall grinned, liking how Emily was slowly opening up to him.

"So fantastical," she blurted after taking a while to think. It has been a while since she had written poetry, and knowing that these rhymes were kinda good; she made a mental note to write this down soon.

"God, we suck," Niall muttered, hiding his face in the crook of her neck. Placing small kisses there, grinning against her soft skin.

"I know," Emily laughed, slightly ticklish with what Niall was doing. "but I don't think I care."

Niall pulled away slightly, so were they eye to eye again. "I love you." The words slipped out of his lips so naturally, not a doubt was sensed in his words.

Emily smiled, "I love you." Pulling him by the neck, she moved her lips against his and it felt like nothing else mattered anymore. She was happy, and Niall made her feel complete; as cliché as it was. Who knew she was finally regaining her happiness and her heart soared at the sensational feeling.

"Hey," Niall rasped, "The poems you wrote," he paused, trying to find the suitable words, "I really, really like them. I mean, I've never liked the idea of it but when I read yours," Niall smiled, "I loved them because I felt a connection somehow, I just wanted to say that."

Emily blushed, the corners of her mouth inching slightly. "Thank you, it means a lot coming from you," she grazed her fingertips against his jaw line. "Since you're one of the ultimate inspirations."

Reaching over closer to her, he kissed her lips gently. Cupping her face in his hands, Niall sighed. "And that definitely means the world to me." He kissed her forehead. "You know, it turns out Diana's death wish wasn't that deathly."

Emily nodded. "But do you know that death wish actually means something we would desire for someone's death?" Looking up at Niall, she furrowed her brows when Niall was smiling widely.

"I know," he paused. "But at the end of the day, I think it's my death wish you know?" he licked his lips nervously. "I want to be with you, till death parts us, that's the only possible thing that could separate us."

Emily grinned. "The feeling's mutual, Niall." She kissed his chin hastily. "But even if we die, we'd be right here." Her hands went to his heart and she brought his hands to her chest where her heart beats beneath it. Leaning their forehead against each other, Niall smiled and kissed her lips once again.

Their lips moved in sync, and Emily felt how passionate Niall gracefully held her. His tongue ran across her bottom lip and she happily granted his access before letting their tongues explore each other's mouth. Niall ran his fingers through her hair, and pulled her closer to him if it was even possible. Emily smiled into the kiss, right before he pulled away catching for breath.

Nuzzling her nose onto his collarbones, Niall brushed his lips against her earlobe. "You amaze me, Emily. Not because of your looks, but because of who you are." He placed a small kiss to her temple. "You make me so happy, you made me a better person. I've got what I wanted right in front of me, happily in my arms."

Emily kissed his collarbone, before gently pulling away. "You could make a great poet, you know?" Her cheeky smile revealed all because of him.

Niall smirked. "Haven't I told you before? I'm only this cheesy romantic because of you, and only for you."

Staring into each other's eyes, Emily felt her blood flow rapidly in her cheeks, making her face red as ever. Niall noticed and let out a small chuckle, still entertained with how she responded to him being so affectionate. He placed a small kiss on her jaw, and he traced the lines of her ear to her collarbone.

Emily felt the warm sensation flowing between them, and she liked it; forget that -- she loved it. Placing her hands behind his neck, she entwined them at the roots of his blond hair, tugging on it a bit as she knew he liked the feeling of it. Watching Niall sigh, she hummed along to the familiar tune that she had remembered from him.

Pulling on her waist, Niall laid there with Emily, and that was enough for them. She was his, and he was hers; everything was peachy and no one had any regrets. They were happy.

hopelessly in love with someone

who makes you feel like the world

memorizing every crook and every nook

wanting to never let go

hoping that forever is forever

and your heart leaps in your chest as he thinks the same way

drinking love's poison, and the only remedy

is the man who tells you he loves you

and with that nothing ever matters again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER CHEESY ROMANTIC CHAPTER AND IT WAS WEIRD

thanks for reading. all the love.