flustered

Emily peeked out of the bathroom, trying to find any trace of her husband in the room, and to her luck there was no Niall and the noise of the television from the living room confirmed the fact that he was still watching television. The shower she took briefly ago was so that she could pamper herself for a bit since it has been a while since the bathtub had been her calming spot.

Walking over to the closet that held her belongings, she roamed her fingertips along the soft and cotton material of her undergarments until it reached the silky ones. Her mind roamed over to when Harry and Gabriella had forced her into that lingerie store and she found herself turning red at the funny yet embarrassing moments.

Her hands jolted away from the material as she heard a knock on the door. She swiftly closed the drawer shut before wrapping the towel closer to her chest, hoping it wouldn't fall as she clutched it firmly in both of her hands.

"Hey, Millie, open up. I need to change but I don't think I'm gonna take a shower," Niall said from the other side of the door, and Emily gulped slightly before rethinking her options. Should she ask him to wait, or should she get dressed quickly? Why was this slightly aggravating to her?

Decreasing the distance that laid between them, Emily stood behind the door, her hands on the doorknob before she quickly pulled them away. "Um, Ni, I'm kinda not clothed. Can I get dressed first?"

She swore she heard a small chuckle from the other side, and she felt her cheeks stinging slightly at how stupid she was being. What was Niall to think of her being naked and not letting him in the room? Yikes, does that even seem logical?

"C'mon, Millie. Just open the door, I'll take a shirt and I'll leave you to get dressed, okay?" She contemplated the options that were laid before her, and she thought what the hell, nothing was wrong with it. She was slightly flabby on the stomach, but the towel covered it well.

Grabbing the doorknob, she turned it to the right and there Niall stood, leaning against the door frame with a handsome smirk on his lips. Emily tried not to squirm right there and right then, but her legs were slightly shifting around under the towel. Shit. Why was Niall making her feel so frustrated with herself?

"N-Niall?" Emily stuttered, slightly shivering because she was cold, and maybe because she felt Niall's intense stare roaming her body, and she knew he was checking her out. It definitely felt like it, as his eyes lingered on her figure, starting from her wet shoulders, and slowly moving down to her bare legs because of the towel that only went to the bottom of her butt. The towel that wrapped her body was now pulled tighter, as Emily felt herself burning under his gaze.

Niall smirked, "Well, hello there Millie." the teasing in his voice made Emily laugh feverishly. It was like she was feeling some kind of sexual tension she has never felt before and the way she felt a tingle in between her thighs confirmed it.

Taking a step back, she lowered her gaze to the ground. But before she could do anything else, Niall grabbed her by the hips and he squeezed it lightly, he was so close as Emily felt his breath lingering on the part where her jaw met her neck. Placing a small kiss there, Niall pulled away only to be met by a red tomato face Emily. He laughed at her sudden change.

"N-Niall, you said y-you were gonna take a shirt and leave," Emily shivered and whined, finding warmth when Niall engulfed her in a small embrace. She was shy and insecure about how she was literally naked and he wasn't. Trying to pull away from his grip as she realized how nervous she was, Niall made it impossible to leave.

Niall chuckled again, before placing a chaste kiss on her nose. "I know, but it was impossible to not do anything. You are dressed in a towel-" his words were cut off as Emily playfully smacked his chest. "and, you are my wife. My beautiful and unbelievably sexy wife."