cupid

The mall was not crowded, but not that empty. People were walking around, searching for new clothes or either some food to pounce on. That was exactly what Emily and Gabriella were doing; searching for a suitable restaurant that could fulfill their appetites at the moment.

Emily was constantly talking about how excited she was for lunch, and the constant smiles that she shared on the phone was definitely freaking Gabriella out. Did Emily meet someone new? Or was she secretly texting Niall? But that would be delusional, since Emily would've returned back to him if they were bonding through text messages.

"Should I be worried?" Gabriella asked, once they were sat at Nando's. They weren't good at picking restaurants, so they decided to pick the one that wasn't crowded.

Emily instantly shook her head. "Nah, why should you? I'm good, you're good, we're good!" Her voice was cheery and quirky, and Gabriella raised an eyebrow at Emily. With a roll of her eyes, she didn't say anything, not wanting to further within and investigate the real reason behind Emily's excitement.

After going through the menu, not really taking much time since Nando's was a usual place for them to eat, they had their orders taken and Emily was fidgeting with her phone, and Gabriella couldn't help but shake her head at Emily's immature actions.

"So," Emily started, "see any cute boys?"

Gabriella scoffed. "Seriously Ems, what's up?" she was totally agitated with how frantic Emily was being, and it made her annoyed yet very intrigued with what she had in mind.

Emily giggled. "Nothing, just a random question. I mean, don't you want a boyfriend or anything?" her eyes weren't even on Gabriella, they were just roaming around her surroundings and that made Gabriella let out a laugh.

"Well, of course I do, it's just I haven't met anyone that would quite suffice my interests." Taking a sip of her drink, Emily just nodded and the corner's of her mouth hasn't fell yet. They were just up there, making her smile like a weirdo.

Gabriella couldn't take it anymore. "Okay, spill it. What's wrong with you?"

Emily grinned widely. "Well, I might have a friend to introduce to you. I mean, if you're willing to try or anything." her smile hasn't faltered and Gabriella just chuckled at how enthusiastic Emily was, and she appreciated it.

"Yeah, sure. I guess I could." Gabriella winked, and Emily immediately clapped her hands, as if attracting someone's attention. Gabriella frowned.

"So, where can I sign up?" Gabriella heard a husky voice say behind her, and she instantly turned around after narrowing her eyes at a grinning Emily.

The man that stood before her was handsome and had the most beautiful pair of green eyes. He was so captivating, she didn't even realize him greeting Emily in a hug, and she swore flies could swarm her open mouth that was widely agape as she stared at him.

"Gabriella, are you okay?" Emily said, waving her hand in front of Gabriella's face. Harry had already slid in the booth next to Emily, and he was sitting right in front of Gabriella. Harry was already staring at this magnificent creature sitting in front of him, how could someone be so beautiful, and so alluring? This was such a turn on for him to get straight again.

Thank you, Emily!

"Um, I'm sorry but I'm quite lost here, Emily." Gabriella murmured, her voice quite hidden beneath her words. It was like she didn't know where her voice went.

Emily smiled. "This is Harry, the guy I've told you about. And Harry, this is Gabriella, the girl I've told you about." She licked her lips before continuing. "You both know each other through me, and I think you guys could meet up, right?"