4: We'll Be Dancing and Drinking Until the Morning

Sorry its short-ish...

Last one was 5 pages. That's quite a tackle, if u read it, I am proud of u. Just know that there is some girl out there who is proud of you. That girl being me :D

Hope you enjoy this chapter! 

XOXO

DISCLAIMER TO ANY REFERENCE THAT MAY APPEAR RUDE

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jesse P.O.V

‘One, two…One, two, three, four,’ I say loudly and a drum beats from behind me. I grasp the yellow stand up microphone and look out to the thousands of empty seats where the thousand people in the audience will be seated in no less than four hours.

I’m having the second last “My Heart” tour concert here in Las Vegas, then I’ll go to L.A. and then I’m done for a few months until I go back to doing my European “My Heart” Tour in August Week 2 so not for almost four and a half months which is good. It will give me some time to relax and settle in to Los Angeles for a while.

Believe me, being a celebrity is not easy.

The yellow and black electric guitar hangs from the yellow strap around my neck which rubs and irritates the back of my neck. The music is loud. It blasts through my ears and I wince slightly. Dan told me not to wince; the whole audience can see that you're not performing to your best and eventually you'll lose followers. 

And I don't want that.

‘Well there you are, and your head is down,

And on the ground is your golden crown..

Your lashes wet, your heart is gone ...why don’t you care,

But I know you want me there.

It was him, I know he just did it again,

I don't know why you let him go to the end. 

If there is anything that I could change I know I would I do it for you, oh yeah, I’d just change your world.’

‘Cut!’ I call out and the band stops playing. I turn around and look up at the lighting people in a box in the middle of the audience with headsets and computers running. They give the thumbs up and then I look to the people in a soundproof room at the very back and up the top of the arena. I see my mom, dad, my manager, Dan and Meg all standing there watching a computer with three other people from the technical crew.

‘Can we get Jesse do the chorus once more? We just have to test the sound system and that the microphone works can be changed accordingly,’ One of the technical crew members’ voice booms through the arena.

‘With band?’ I hear one of the lighting people in the box in the middle of the audience calls loudly, his voice echoing through the empty arena.

‘Err, no…without band,’ the technical crew man says.

I wait for them to pause and I see the technical crew man gives me a thumbs up as does the lighting crew man, signalling I can go.

Well there you are, and your head is down,

And on the ground is your golden crown..

Your lashes wet, your heart is gone ...why don’t you care,