Epilogue

Hey all, here's the epilogue, I hope you enjoy it!  Lots of Love xoxoxoxoxoxo

(P.S. did you know that this story is exactly 100 pages on Wattpad? How cool is that!

__________________________________________________________________________

I dump my school bag on the floor of my bedroom and made my way over to my bed, flopping down on the mattress and staring up at the ceiling.

I sigh heavily and close my eyes, gently, listening to the sound of the pouring rain outside against the trees, leaves and the window pane.

Everything was finally right. Paris got what she deserved, a very unhappily ever after. When her father found out about all the suffering she’d put Jesse and me through, he’d blown up and had apparently made her move to Australia for rehab with her distant relatives which I had heard she was not very happy about. Her father had come over numerous times to apologize but my Mom, being my Mom had done nothing but said “what’s done, is done.” And to my surprise, I could even recognize some old-school flirting between Paris’s dad and my Mom which I found completely disgusting.

Pilar was now officially dating Josh Xanders, Jesse’s right hand man and his lead guitarist. To be honest, I’m happy for them and I always saw it coming. Pilar and Josh were completely perfect for each other, they were so opposite that it was what brought them together.

Mom’s old boyfriend, Fredrick left her when he found out that we were apparently “too weird” and we got involved in too many celebrity event and didn’t like being the spotlight.

Which meant that I was completely free of all nonsense. Jesse had gone back to New York for an interview with some lady who he didn’t like and asked to many questions. I am sad he went so soon considering that he’d just came back but the good news was that he was expected to be back this afternoon.

He also came clean about his cheating on me with a girl while at a party and how he found himself in a pub one night and then in bed with a stranger the next morning and said he was drunk and didn’t know what he was doing.

I was annoyed with him for a while but I eventually forgave him as I knew that he couldn’t help it considering that he was very drunk at the time and didn’t know what was going on.

I am back to normal, now. Paris is out of the way. Although, when I see Josh and Pilar get all lovey-dovey, I can’t help but feel so lonely. Jesse has been away for days.

I suppose that’s the downside of dating a popstar, I mean, I can’t expect him to be with me all the time. He has priorities and I understand fully.

‘Bethany! Mail!’

I jump at the sound of my Mom’s voice and knuckles rapping against my bedroom door.

I hear her walk away and I slowly slide off my bed and stumble across my room and to the door.

I pull open the door and I look down to my feet where a beautiful bouquet of vibrant yellow tulips lies on the floor with a pink card attached to the ribbon holding the  bouquet together.

I pick up the flowers gently, not even boring the cover the smile that appears on my face.

I walk back into my room and lay the tulips on my bed. I pull the card off the silver ribbon and begin to read, being slightly disappointed when there is a single word printed on the card in cursive writing: Window.

I flip the card over in search for more words but I was disappointed further.

Window? Really now?