6: This Friday Night, Do It All Again!

i'm really happy.. This story is up to 100,000 reads! YAYAYAYAYAY and 1,000+ votes!!! And I'm so sorry to all those who added this story to your library; normally I would come round and thank you but things have just been so busy at my place and there are so many of you and I just don't have the time anymore! So please please please forgive me and I love you all so much!

xoxo

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jesse's P.O.V

The huge white limouzine  pulls up in front of the monster stadium. Through the one way glass window, I see paparazzi pressing their bodies close to the red ropes which keep them out of the car space and away from the red carpet in which we will be walking up.

My mom sits there next to my dad who is on his phone, and my sister sits next to me, filing her nails casually. Dan sits on the other side of me. The limouzine is practically silent. The only form of noise is the constant beeping of Dad's BlackBerry and the radio which softly plays Stereo Hearts

Dan is honestly the coolest guy in the universe. He’s a thug, strong African American manager and he can get me anything I want, whenever I want.

‘Ready?’ Dan asks as the limo slows down.

‘Yeah,’ I mumble, butterflies flushing through my stomach.

It had already been four weeks from the Ellen DeGeneres Show. You would not believe how fast four weeks went. One moment I was in Vegas and the next I’m already in a limo parked on the red carpet, ready for my Los Angeles concert.

Dan opens the door and I walk out and my ears are instantly filled with the sound of screaming and crying. People shriek my name and I smile and wave. Flashes of camera lights flick, aimed at me and Dan places a hand on my shoulder and steers me towards the backstage door. Everything is a mad rush and I barely get time to gather my bearings. 

‘Can I do a few autographs?’ I ask Dan who looks at my mom as if to say "Do we have to?"

‘Yeah, sure,’ Mom says and I grin and jump over to the left side of the red carpet where girls and journalists lean over. I grab a notepad and pen at random and scribble my autograph. It’s a notepad of a teenage girl who stares at me with tears hugging her eyes.

‘There you go, babe,’ I grin and I grab another notepad and scribble my autograph again.

‘Jesse! Are you excited for you concert tonight?’ A journalist asks and I look in his camera.

‘Yes,’ I grin and I scribble my autograph onto another notepad.

‘You look really hot Jesse,’ a girl calls out.

‘Oh, thank you!’ I reply giving back the notepad.

‘Jesse!’ A girl calls out and I look around to a blonde girl who stares at me. ‘Will you sign my forehead?!’

I smile. ‘OK?’ I reply awkwardly and take her sharpie and lean into her before she pulls me closer but I slyly pull away, finishing off the signature.

‘Ha,’ I laugh and walk to the other side of the red carpet.

‘Jesse!’ People scream.

‘Hi, guys!’ I yell back, leaning back to fit into a camera photo with two girls. I grab another notepad at random and scribble my name and I make my way back to the center of the carpet where Dan, two security guards and my dad usher me towards the door and away from the crazy fans.