35: I'd Go Back to December All The Time

This is probably one of my favourite chapters I've done :D Sorry about my lack of writing hehehe...but still...

Just a heads up, this is so extremely cheesy and corny but I think it is rather cute anyhow.

anyway, thanks for reading and here's the latest installment of this spider's web I've made of two people's lives. One of my favourite songs ever: Back To December by Taylor Swift.

xxx

______________________________________________________________________________

Bethany’s P.O.V

I look at Jesse’s text message, shock waving through me. It had come in five minutes ago and I’m standing here on the porch ready to go to the airport when he had sent me this message.

Im with Paris now. Famous ppl & non famous ppl dnt mix, go away & stay away & do not reply 2 ths msg. I was stupid 2 think we'd B gud tgether. Sry.

My mouth hangs lightly open. I try and process the message by re-reading it, but even as I decipher the text-message language, I still get the same message out of it.

Well, that was it. Jesse is with Paris now and doesn’t need me. I thought when he said he loved me, he meant it. What does this mean. Famous people and non famous people don’t mix?

What? Since when does that happen? Who cares if famous people and non famous people mix, what’s it to them? We were happy. Is this the side effect of my saying I needed a break? But Paris...out of all people, he is going out with Paris.

Something tugs in my heart. This message didn’t seem right, and it wasn't just the unusual use of the text-message language that had got to me when I read it. I glance around and walk back inside. My heart melting. Jesse is going out with Paris?

Why her?

I call Pilar who picks up on the fourth ring. ‘Yep?’

I sniff, my voice shaking. ‘H-he...’ is all I could manage before breaking down into sobs.

‘Beth!’ she gasps. ‘What happened?! Do I need to come round?!’

My breathing is shaking.

‘That’s it! I’m leaving the house right now.’ She says and hangs up.

My hand shakes and I drop my cell phone on the porch. I slide down the wall and press my head into my knees, hugging them to my chest. I thought we were meant for each other, like soul mates. The second my eyes met his at the concert, I knew there was something there. As as stupid as it seemed, I really did think that we were something. 

His beautiful smile, his smirk, his dimples in his cheeks, I miss each freckle on his face and his alluring forest green eyes with each golden flake of which I knew too well. I miss his golden blonde hair that fell in front of his eyes, I miss the way he flicks his hair to one side ever second and the way he shoves his hands in his pockets.

I feel it start to rain. Starting off slowly and then starting to patter loudly against the roof in a heavy manner. I sit there, tears slowly sliding down my face and dripping off my chin when finally Pilar pulls up in front of the house in her car.

She sees me and comes bounding through the gate and up the porch stairs. ‘Bethie!’ She calls out, taking my shaking hand, pulling me to my feet and into a hug.

***

Jesse’s P.O.V

‘Put your arm around him,’ A member of the crowd yells