Chapter 1

The picture above is Darshana and her outfit for the mission. ENJOY!⭐️

The next morning came and I had already collected the necessary information needed for the mission. I was on the road now in my Bugatti Veyron. I didn't want to go to the location at first so I decided to go 10 blocks away from the building.
I went to the roof of the building and set my snipper gun and every other equipment I needed. I looked through the binoculars of the snipper riffle and saw most of my targets within range.

I assessed the surroundings of the building and saw four men on the top of the building, five men around the perimeter of the building, 3 in front of the door. I took them all out at once and saw more coming out. I took them all out.

I drove to the building and put all my ammo in bag. I put my pocket knife behind my back and my other knife in my knife pocket tied around my leg. I loaded all my babies and put some grenade in my jacket pocket.
I walked up to the front door and held two AK47's and barged through the door. Their heads snapped up to my direction and I sprayed the bullets and killed the 25 men that were guarding some prisoners. I quickly rushed over. To their side and untied them. They told me some necessary information and I went to the heart of the building where more men started pouring out of nowhere.
Then I started hearing animalistic growls.

Wait....growls ?

Omg ! They are werewolves! Holy crap! Bruce didn't include this in what he told me!

I heard the sound of bones cracking and I braced myself for the action to come. On instinct, I turned to my right and stabbed the wolf in the heart as soon as it leapt in the air. More wolves were pouring out and I decided to shoot them with silver bullets instead of stabbing because that takes so much time. Ugh.
One of them came to face me in human form and before I could even react, he landed a blow on my head. I swear I saw stars.

How dare he touch my beautiful face! Oh it is so on!

I ran to him and gave him a roundhouse kick to the tummy. He staggered back a bit and came charging at me once again. With his werewolf speed, he started laying punches after punches and kicks to my stomach. I spat out blood and stood back up. I had had enough of him and brought out my pocket knife and stabbed him in the heart.

That serves the douche right for beating an innocent girl like me.

I thought the mission was getting down already but I saw more wolves and this time they looked so angry. I started backing away little by little then more growls came from behind me and I looked back and they looked calm but angry at the same time. Right now, there were two groups of wolves, one group in front and the other group behind me.

I brought out the grenade in my leather jacket and pulled the ring and threw it to the wolves in front of me and did the same to the new set of wolves behind me and quickly ran for cover. The new wolves who arrived realized what I just did and ran for cover but the wolf gang stayed and got wiped away. At least some of them.

The wolves who entered the scene recently came out of their hiding place and quickly sprung into action with the supposedly drug gang I was supposed to kill. The drug gang who turned out to be rogue wolves, were wiped out within seconds and the drug lord who was my main target, turned out to be the alpha of the rogues but was killed by the group of wolves who came in which made my work a lot easier.

The group of wolves that came in had left and I had no idea where they went. I became angry with them because they did everything for me. My mission. I had them! This was my moment to shine and they just ruined everything! I've had it with people helping me with my missions!

A group of guys came out whom I assume are the group of wolves. One of them stood out among the rest. He was over 6ft4 with black hair, bright green eyes and a very very muscular body. He looked so fine and so....what the hell?

They walked towards me with caution but I didn't know who they were. Heck i didn't even trust them so I had to use one trick, a smoke bomb. I threw the smoke bomb at them and quickly ran out of the building and into my Bugatti Veyron and sped off.