Characters Overview

Well, this is a character overview. The lists of the characters from chapter 1-14

Darshana:   Main character of course. She had blonde hair but after the incident, she dyed her hair brown. She has grey eyes and a curvy body. She was taken at the age of 7 by a group of rogues. She escaped and Derek found her. He trained her for 3 years then she joined an agency where she also trained for three to be an assassin. She was the best they had. She is Raiden's mate.

Raiden:   He has black hair with bright green eyes. Sexy as hell of course. The Alpha of The Southpaw Pack. His pack is the second strongest and largest in U.S. But Darsh doesn't know that yet. He met Darshana during one of her missions. He is Darshana's mate.

Derek:  He helped Darshana and took her in when he found her as his family. He is the Alpha of Bluemix Pack which is the strongest and the largest in U.S. His mate is May and she's pregnant for him. He has dark brown hair with grayish blue eyes.

Brian:  He is Raiden's beta. He is not on good terms with Darshana( reasons would be mentioned later in the book). He doesn't have a mate yet. He has brownish blonde hair with blue eyes.

Jacob:  He is Raiden's delta. He is the only one Darsh takes as her friend other than Derek. He might have a crush on Darshana. He has brownish blonde hair with forest green eyes.

Ryan:   He is one of Raiden's warriors. He is a twin. His mate is Mara. He has brown hair with brown eyes.

Ryker:   He is one of Raiden's warriors. He is a twin. His mate is Olivia. He has brown hair with brown eyes.

Mara: She is Ryan's mate. She has dark hair with brown eyes. She disrespected Darshana and she thought her a lesson.

Olivia:  She is Ryker's mate. She has blonde hair with blue eyes and a tanned skin.

May:   She is Derek's mate and she's pregnant for him.

Jack:  He is one of the person that took Darsh when she was young. He will be explained later in the book.

Bruce:  He was Darshana's boss. He is dead now.