Chapter 26: Baxton

Crimson was crowded.

That was the name of the nightclub, and boy, what a coincidence it was!

Crimson... Red... Blood... Death.

I would be meeting Baxton at this club and drawing out his crimson blood.

Before I left, every agent I had met, trained with and even fought against congratulated me and wished me luck. Then on a serious note, they sternly told me to stick to plan, and if anything went wrong at all, just press the one button on the device I had been given, and someone would be with me within seconds.

'Remember,' Dan told me. 'Get him to the warehouse and make sure the doors are open for us. Kill the bastard in whichever way you want, and then push the button on that device and we will take over from there.'

Little did he know, they weren't going to be taking over from anything.

I took a deep breath, and he took it as a sign of nervousness. 'Don't worry at all. We will get Drake back for you, Poppy.'

'You?' a small voice said mischievously in the back of my mind. 'Hahaha, I've fooled you well. But hell, I'll let you believe it...'

I had my Outfit of Death on.

This outfit had been designed specially by a friend of the agency's to be able to flirt outrageously, and also to store weapons and kill without damaging any part of the outfit at all.

There were accessories too, which I knew straight away would definitely come in handy.

It was a dress. A black and red striped, one shouldered mini-dress. It clung to my figure, which helped with the job of flirting.

The stripes were my favourite part though - they held very discreet pockets, and each pocket was designed and shaped to fit a specific weapon inside.

One held a very useful-looking knife, and the other held nasty looking plastic ropes with teeny tiny daggers on them which had been previously soaked in pure alcohol, to inflict painful wounds, and weaken the person I was then going to kill.

The shoes I was wearing was, of course, boots. They were high heeled Christian Louboutin's, which came halfway up my shin and were laced at the front. Down each side of each boot was a butterfly knife, so I held four in total - that meant four deaths for sure! More if I had time to remove one from the heart of someone...

Like I said before, the heels were spiky too, so that would definitely help. The platforms on these boots were solid as a rock, and would come in handy with bashing some skulls in.

On the bottom of these gorgeous shoes were miniature daggers, just like with the plastic ropes, but instead they were holding a poison which would kill someone when I pressed hard enough on their skin. That could only work on two people, though.

For accessories, I was wearing a necklace with one of those sparkly diamond sabre tooth pendants, but in reality? This was no normal pendant. This was a pendant which I could tear off easily and kill someone with in a matter of seconds, because behind the diamond was a tiny bag full of the deadly poison which was also located in the soles of my boots.

I also wore a watch, but there was nothing deadly about that. It was my own person tracking device for the agents with the button I was supposed to press after I got the doors open.

That watch wouldn't be on me by the time I got the doors open.

Anyway, to be completely honest, I had no idea how many people would be dead by the time this was all over, and neither did the agency.