Chapter 8

Claire's POV

When we were at McDonalds Jack Johnson kept hugging me from behind my back. When we sat down he had his arm around my neck.

"Oh you can eat with one arm now Jack?" I said.

"Yeah I can! I can do anything." He said while trying to eat his cheese burger. After a while of trying to eat with one hand he gave up and started using two hands.

"Told ya you couldn't do it."

"Shut up Claire! It's not like you could eat a burger with one hand." Jack J said. After he said that I started to eat my cheese burger with one hand. "Show off." Jack pouted.

We got back from McDonalds and decided to do a YouTube video for Cams channel. We did a truth or dare video.

"Hey everyone! Today I have a few special guest with me, Claire, Caitlyn, Krystal, Kennedy, Hayes, Nash, Jack & Jack, and Shawn. And today we will be doing a truth and dare video." Cam said.

"Hey um forgot about someone." Avery said.

"Oh and Avery is also here."

The door opened and Cam stood up with his fingers in a gun shape acting like they were a real gun. You could hear him make fake gun shots and then someone fall to the floor.

"Gosh! Who did you kill now?" I asked.

"Matthew! Is dead. Because I just killed him." Cam said as he and Matthew walked in. Cam sat in front of the camera and started talking again. "And hopefully the last special guest for the day, Matthew!"

"Ok,"I said," we asked you to use the hashtag MagContruthanddare and we got many replies. The first one is for Avery and is a truth 'do you ship Javery (Avery and Jack) or Shavery (Shawn and Avery)?"

"Umm... None of the above." Avery said.

"Now for a dare!" Cam said,"this is to Claire,Shawn,Hayes and Claire's siblings. Pour milk over your heads!"

We stand up to get milk but we find out that we don't have milk so we have to go to Marsh and buy milk. We buy half a gallon for each person so we end up with three gallons. We go back to the hotel and stand in the shower and all at once we pour the milk on ourselves.

"Eww that milk is warm!" Caitlyn yells.

"The second question is for everyone and is if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend." Matt says.

"Well we all know Claire and Jack J have each other." Shawn mentions,"but are you guys dating?"

Me and Jack J looked at each other. He nodded his head a and said "Oh hey Claire do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Well it depends on how much they're going to pay me. Just kidding. Yes I would. Oh and that answers your question Shawn."

"Ok. Anyone else gonna admit to being in a relationship?" Shawn ask. Then says "Ok I'll admit I'm in a relationship with Netflix." And we all start laughing.

"Sorry bud but Netflix is cheating on you with me." Nash said which caused an eruption of laughter.

Shawn looked down at his laptop which was pulled open to Netflix and said "How dare you!"

"Second dare! This is to Krystal and Hayes." Jack G said, "Oh Claire your not going to like this. Neither are you Nash. It is for Krystal and Hayes to kiss. Sorry."