Chapter 11

Johnson's POV

I was running to the door to go to the hospital because Caitlyn had told me something had happened to Claire. When I got to the door Claire jumps out and scares me. She has a wrap around her right shoulder stub. She doesn't seem down, she seems like a little kid finding out Santa came on Christmas Day.

Claire walks open to some fans wearing a Claire Muskrat sweat shirt and hugs them from behind. They turn around and start screaming.

"Can I have a picture?" One fan ask.

"Of course!" Claire says. They then pose for the picture. When it's about to be taken I run in front of them and jump in the air.

"Well hey, Jack. What you doing?" Claire questions.

"Oh nothing you know the usual just making pictures better by putting me in them!" I say.

"Ok. Well I would enjoy if you moved," Claire replied. I do as I'm told. I walk over to Caitlyn.

"What do you want you noob?" She ask.

"I don't know. I was bored and I wanted to talk to someone."

"Do you love her?" Caitlyn ask becoming all serious.

"Yes." But do I really love her or do I just really really like her.

"Ok but if you break her heart I'll kill you personally," Caitlyn says in all seriousness.

I was about to respond when a bunch of fans came running up to us.

"Can I have a picture of you together?" A fan asked.

"Yeah. Is that ok with you Caitlyn?"I asked her.

"Wait I thought that was Claire," another fan asked.

"No I'm her twin sister, Caitlyn!"

"Oh! Can I still get a picture of all 3 of you then?" The first fan asked.

"Ya sure! Claire! Come here," Caitlyn screamed at Claire.

Claire walked over and got in the picture with the fan. Then the fans left.

AVERY'S POV

Clair had not been talking to me as much as she usually did, so I decided we would have a girls day with all the girls.

"Yo! Claire Ev Mo Krystal Kennedy Caitlyn! Want to have a girls day?" I inquired.

"Yasssss!" They all scream back to me.

"Leggo!" I say as we start walking to the limo that I had called to pick us up.

We all pile into the car and head off to the mall. As we pull into the mall we all put on a hoodie with a sports team so we don't get recognized.

"What store do you guys want to go to first?" I ask.

"I don't know but we should go Christmas shopping," Claire says. Have I mentioned that Claire is obsessed with Christmas? No? Oh well she is.

"Ok!" Everyone says.

I need to get a present for everyone in Magcon and my family. I decide for Matt I'll get him a onsie, I'll get Hayes a few snapbacks, I get Taylor some bandanas and I get everyone else gifts. I'm going to get Claire a really special gift. I remember a few weeks ago Claire got her puppy, Evita, from a breeder. The breeder had found a mutt recently and the breeder was going to put the puppy down because the puppy was sick but nothing a veterinarian couldn't help with. I had already asked Claire's mom and she said I could get the puppy for her.