Chapter 10

Avery's POV

We got out of the car and walked on the pier to get to the beach. The beach was set up with candles. It looked so pretty.

"Right this way, my lady," Jack said while leading me towards a picnic basket.

"Aww! G this is so nice!"

We sat and talked for awhile and then it started to rain. We quickly stood up and blew out all the candles and grabbed them and the blankets.

"Sorry. I didn't know it was supposed to rain tonight!" Jack apologized.

"Hey it's ok no one can control the rain except for me cause I'm a goddess." I say with a little bit of sass.

"Hey no ones disagreeing with you."

Krystal's POV

I was sitting in my hotel room when I heard someone knock on the door. I stand up to go answer it and its Johnson standing at the door crying with Shawn and Matt behind him.

"Claire's in the hospital we have to go there right now. She was out running and got hit by a car," Johnson manages to cry out.
(A/N about that running part the ice cream truck must of kept on driving and didn't stop for her money.)

I run out the door and call a cab. Johnson, Matt and Shawn are right behind me.

"Your sisters are already there and Avery will be there soon." One of the boys yell out but I'm not listening.

A cab pulls up and I jump in and tell the driver to take me and the boys to the hospital. When we arise I jump out and ask the desk person for Claire's room number. I get on the elevator and wait for it to take me and the boys to the third level.

I knocked on Claire's door and Caitlyn opened it.

"Is she ok?" I asked her.

"Yes we think she will be. Except her arm. It was actually ran over by the car and lots of rocked got in it. It may have to be amputated," Caitlyn said trying to get it out as calmly as she could but she broke down in the middle of it and started crying.

"It's ok!" I say trying to convince Caitlyn and myself.

Me and Caitlyn walk to Claire's bed. Her arm is all wrapped up. Her arm is really the only thing that was hurt. A nurse comes in and ask us to leave saying she is going to take Claire to the surgery room since she will have to get her arm amputated.

Caitlyn, Kennedy, Ev, Avery, Abby, Johnson and I all walk out and go to the waiting room. We had a group hug in the middle of the room. Everyone was crying.

"Can you guys please leave? Only family can stay," a blonde nurse says.

"Bye." All the boys and Avery and Abby start to say to all of the Muskrats and Ev.

At 9 the operation is over. Claire has to stay an extra few days to make sure she's ok but all of my family goes back to the hotel.

When we get to the hotel Johnson comes running up to us to ask if she's ok.

"She's ok Jack." We reassure him,"She will be back and 3 days."

We all walk upstairs to our rooms and get ready for a show we have today. We wouldn't of had the show but we canceled a show yesterday so we had to do that show today.

We got to the place the show was being held and Mo introduced the boys on to the stage. Avery also went on stage.

"Also we have to do something special today but we need Krystal, Kennedy, Caitlyn, Ev and Abby. If you do not know who these people are they are Claire's sisters except for Abby who is a close friend. As some of you may know Claire was in a terrible accident. She was out running when she was sadly hit by a car. She was immediately rushed to a hospital and after being there for a half and hour she was given surgery. Her right arm had to be amputated. So let's just take a minute and pray for Claire." Mo said.

Everyone looked down at the ground. I had to wipe a few tears from my eyes. When the minute was over all of Magcon was crying. We all did a group hug and we even went into the crowd and hugged some people.

After that we tried to get in a happy mood. We had a water gun fight and Shawn sang a song. Jack and Jack sang one of their songs.

When the show was over the boys had a meet and greet. Abby Caitlyn Kennedy Ev and I went to the hospital to go check on Claire.

When we got to her room she was in the bathroom changing into real clothes.

"They said I could leeeeave!" Claire screams holding out the e.

"Yay lets go to the meet and greet and surprise the boys!" Abby says.

We walk into the place were Magcon was being held and we all walk up to the boys and Mo except for Claire.

"Guys we need you know something really urgent happened to Claire!" Caitlyn says while fake crying.

Johnson starts running to the door and everyone else follows. Claire's supposed to jump out and scare the first person that runs to the door. When Johnson gets to the door Claire jumps out and screams boo.

"Ahhhh!!! My gosh you scared me!" Johnson says then picks her up and spins her around and kisses her,"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! Now let's go finish this meet and greet!" Claire screams.

Claire's POV

I was so excited to see everyone again,mostly Johnson. When I jumped out and scared him he screamed like a little girl and it was the cutest thing ever after Evita, my German Shepherd puppy.

I went to go meet fans even though I wasn't at the show. People were always saying how happy they were that I was ok.

(A/N
         i have nothing to say cause I'm a loser.)