Chapter 20

Claire's POV

I think it's better for me to go home and not go to this tour. I just need some alone time. I'll just go talk to Bart.

I walk to his hotel room and knock on his door. He answers after I knock 3 times.

"Can you buy me plane ticket back to L.A?"

"Is you'r brother going with you?"

"No just me. Will you please?"

"Fine! Is one for tomorrow good?"

"Yeah. Thank you!"

I go to my room to pack up my stuff when Jack walks in.

"Whatcha you doing, baby?" He says.

"Don't call me baby. Anything we had you lost by kissing that Cat girl!" I reply coldly.

I finish packing then stand up to go and tell Avery. I get to her room and open the door.

"I'm leaving tomorrow! So bye if anyone ask just say I went back to the Magcon house."

"Ok I'll see you in 3 days. Don't do anything stupid. I'll make sure Matt doesn't go insane without his twin," is what Avery says.

I go to bed waiting to leave the next day.

"WAKE UP!" Matt yells into my ear.

I wake up and get ready then Matt drives me to the airport.

I get on the plane and then is soon woken up by a flight attendant. The plane has landed so I get up and walk off. I grab my suitcase and get a cab to come pick me up.

When I get home I go to sleep. I wake up the next day and start writing a song.

I find my song being about being ignored. Probably because Jack cheated on me.

I get a call and I answer it not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey Claire. It's Jack. I know that you don't want to talk to me and I wouldn't want to talk to myself. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I love you, Claire. I need you."