Chapter 23

Claire's POV

"Hi! I'm Matt's sister. And your sister! My name is Maggie."

"Hi! My name is Michael!"

"Hi I'm Myles!"

Matts siblings introduced themselves. All their names started with M, I'

m doubting my name is even Claire.

"Hello! I'm Laura! I'm your birth mother," my real mom says.

"I'm Nick your father."

My family all seemed nice. We got into the car and started driving to the house.  It felt weird to find out these people were really my family.

"We are going to have a family meeting when we get home. Then Matt your going to give Mac.. I mean Claire a tour around the house," my mom says.

"Mom..." I haven't been able to say that in a long time.

"Yes Claire?"

"Oh gosh... I haven't been able to say that and get a response in a long time."

The car is silent after that. Matt leads me to the living room where I guess we have family meetings.

"Ok so a few things we have to discuss. Claire this may be a little hard for you. Your name isn't officially Claire on the birth certificate that we filled out. Your name was originally Mack," Mom says. She starts crying and we all go up to hug her.

Today was really emotional for Matt and me. We learned a lot about ourselves by learning about each other. Maggie introduced me to some of her friends. Her friends were only one or two years older than me.

Matt's POV

*two weeks later*

incoming call from Avery😲

(M- Matt A- Avery)

M- Yes Avery?

A-  Jack doesn't know I know this but I went to his room to get him for Jack and he might of been making out with someone.

M- YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Was it the Cat girl? The one from last time?

A- I think so...

M- well bye.

A- bye

I hung up on Avery. Come on Jack! I call Jack.

(J- Jack j m- Matt)

M- so cat again?

J- no I wouldn't do that to Claire!

M- that's not what Avery told me. She saw you.

J- no I don't like cat.

M- are you sure

J- yeah......not right now cat...

M- don't lie

I hung up. I had to tell Claire.

"MAGGIE! Can you come here?"

"What Matt?" Maggie says as she walks through my bedroom door.

"So Claire has this boyfriend. This boy happens to be my best friend. My best friend happens to be cheating on Claire. What should I do?"

"Well you have to tell her but tell her on the plane so you don't ruin her trip," Maggie says.