Chapter 26

Claire's POV

"SHAWNNN!!" I yell back to Shawn, mocking him.

"I didn't think you were coming until two weeks with everyone else," Shawn says.

"Well my sisters getting married so I came back but they don't trust me in our house because they think I'm going to break something for the wedding," I respond.

"Wow kicked out of your on house. Oh and I found out who Avery left me for. She left me for Jack!" Shawn says.

"And to think I thought that she was my best friend! That little dirtbag!" I say as I run away and grab my medicine. I head to the bathroom and swallow the whole bottle. The world turns black as I pass out.

Shawn's POV

I run to the bathroom after claire and open the door. I see her lying on the floor with her pill bottle empty. Claire is passed out on the floor. I pick her up and carry her down stairs and my mom calls an ambulance. We go to the hospital and meet her family there. I go in the hallway and call Matt.

"Hey Matt." I say between sobs.

"Shawn what's wrong?" Matt replies.

"Claire tried killing herself. She's in the hospital. Please come as soon as you can! Bring Mo and Jacob."

"What about Avery?"

"No Averys why she tried killing herself." I hang up and walk back in.

Matt's POV

Me Mo and Jacob board a plan and go to Canada. When I told them they started crying. I mean I was also crying. We walked into the hotel room and we couldn't stop crying...

A/N cliffhanger I'll update soon. There's only going to be one more chapter