Chapter 23- Leriko

Last night, I had a dream. Where in na discover ng mga friends at classmates ko na may pinopost ako na story dito. And the last word they told me was "Leriko. ."
Kaya ang POV ngayon ay mababase sa kanya. E-tribute ko na lang,dapat sa mga susunod ko pa siya e-reveal, pero heto! Siya na muna, okay?

-------------------------------

-Leriko's POV-

Love?
Yun yung kahit magkalayo kayo ay gagawa at gagawa ka ng paraan kahit na malayo ka sa taong mahal mo.

There she is. Talking to that guy.
Fvck. That should be me.
I'm suppose to be that guy she's smiling at.

I didn't mean to leave her six years ago. And I know I had given her heartache. I wasn't able to be there when she needed me the most.

"I'm sorry, Musika." I whisper while looking at her across the street, kung saan kasama na naman niya yung lalakeng yun. I don't know if they are a couple. But I can sense there's something between them.

But I can sense that the guy will be a pain in the ass though! He will surely break Musika's heart. I can't afford to see her like that again. Broken and lost. Memories flashing through my mind. . .

Flashback

It was my second month staying in Canada when I recieve a call from my cousin, Rhythm.

"Dude, Ika needs you." he said with a sad tone in his voice.

"Why? What happen?" i asked with concern and my heart beat fast knowing that Musika might be in danger.

"Si Tita. . .
Ti--ta Music. . . died." he said while his voice is in the verge of crying.

"W--what? H---how come? How's Musika?Where is she?" I bombarded him with many questions.

"Last night. I---ika is devastated. No one can make her talk. She's just crying." then I heard someone cried at the background. I think that's Tone.

At that same night, I quickly pack my things and inform my Mom that I'll be going back to the Philippines. Since magkakilala sila Tita Music at ang Mommy ko,which happens to be her closest friend,she decided na susunod na lang sila.

When I get to the funeral, all I could think was to see her. I need to see her.

"Dude!" sigaw ni Tone sakin.

"Where is she?" I immediately asked him. Then he led me to the door.

There. I saw the girl I treasure.
Pale and no emotion can be seen in her face. You can easily tell that her eyes had suffer a lot of crying.

"M---musika." I called her.

She turn her head at my direction. But she never bother to show any emotion.

Pain.
That was the closest word I could describe her now. She's in a deep well of pain.

And it fuckin' hurt me seeing her like this.

I am Leriko Tom Sanders. I will do everything to keep Musika Basha Rivovio Lozano safe and happy,no matter what happens.