chapter 3: Addison

At the end of the day I make it to my locker I put my stuff away and grabed a apple from my bag, I new I had to eat at some time even though I'm fat I still need to eat.
I sit out side alone taking small bits from the apple when I feel a hard rock hit my back, I wince in pain when it hits my cut.

"Hey slut, why you sitting all alone" Harry laughs.

I whimper as he comes into veiw, him and his friends are laughing at me.

"Why you eating slut, your to fat to eat and everyone knows it" he laughs.

I look down at the apple and let it fall from my hands knowing hes right, his friends laugh harder when they see this.

"No one loves you slut because you are worth less trash, you should just kill yourself and get it over with" he screams at me.

Tears run down my face as he says this because I know all of it is true, they leave me crying.

I leave the school and start walking with no directon, the tears stream down my cheeks as I walk still with a limp.

'No cares about me' I think.
'I'm so worthless'
'Who would love someone like me'
'I should just end it, make everyone happy'.

I stop walking when I reach a bridge, it night and I don't know what time it is but I can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.
I jump over to the other side of the ledge and look down, a fast stream gushes below and sharp rocks stick out of the water.
Tears still stream down my cheeks as I look down my breathing is heavy and my sobs come out viciously.

'Good bye world' I think.

I'm about to let go when a set of head lights stop behind me.