chapter 47: Addison

Nick parks out front of a small restrunt, fairy lights are placed into the trees outside and candle's light all the tables, I smile at how cute this place looks.

"Do you like it" he asks taking my hand.

"Its amazing" I say kissing his cheek.

We are taken to a table near the window and the menu's are placed infront of us, our waiter smiles at us and when I smile back he blushes quickly walking away causing me to giggle.

"Whats so funny" Nick asks amused.

"Nothing, just the waiter" I say looking over my menu.

"Oh it about how he looked at you" he chuckled "see I should keep you away from men because of how amazing you look".

I blush bright red causing Nick to laugh harder.

"What are you going to order" Nick asks after calming himself down.

"I'm thinking the caesar salad" I say "what about you".

"The steak probably" he responds.

After awhile our waiter who I realise name is Alex comes to take our orders.

"So what will both of uses be having to night" he asks.

I'm a little nervious talking but luckily Nick answers for both of us.

"I'll have the steak and my gorgous girlfriend will have the caesar salad" he says cheerfully.

"And any drinks" Alex asks.

"To glasses of champagne" he says.

Alex nods and tells us it shouldn't be to long.

"Are we aloud to" I say to Nick.

"Don't worry my mums friends with the owner" he points out.

We countinue small talk until our food arrives, and when it finally does I'm laughing my head of at Nick, Alex gives us the food and we quickly dig in, the food is amazing and I finish it quickly and stealing a few fries from Nicks plate.
I try the champagne and I feel the cool bubbly liquid slide down my throat, It tasts sweet and makes me feel happy and a little fuzzy.

"Would like any desert tonight" Alax asks once our plates are cleaned.

"Yes we would like one chocolate multen lava cake to share" Nick says.

"Right away" Alex says.

He returns minutes later with our cake and leaves us to enjoy the goodness.

"I think I want to marry this cake" I moan.

"Hey I'm right here" he chuckles.

I smirk putting another spoonfull in my mouth moaning again.

"Only I can make you moan like that" he says seriously but still smirking.

My face goes red at his word and I start to choke on my food causing Nick to laugh at me choking.

"Your such a bad boyfriend" I giggle.

"The worst" he leans over kissing me on the lips and I happly return the gesture.

He pulls away still close to my face "how about we get out of here and get home so I can give you your last present", he asks.

"Sounds like fun" I whisper biting my lip.

We quickly pay and get home, Nick carries my up the stairs and plops me on our bed laying on top of me but holding his weight, he kisses me softly and I thread my fingers through his hair tugging at his roots.

"What did you think off your birthday" Nick asks when he pulls away.

"It was the best birthday I've ever had" I say "thats because I got to spend it with you".

I pull him back down so that were kissing again as he slowly grinds into me, I moan at the friction enjoying it so much, I feel Nick undo my zippr and pull my dress kissing around my belly.

"You ready baby" he asks.

"Always" I moan.

,

I lay up against Nick, he fell asleep quickly and now I'm laying here awake think of mt amazing birthday.
I slowly get up rapping myself in a blanket to cover mynaked body, I go and sit by the window looking up at the stars, I sigh leaning onto the the cool glass of the window.
I hear a vibration next to me and quickly grab it answering my phone placing it to my ear wondering who would be calling me at this hour.

"Hello" I say timidly.

I hear breathing on the other line but no one answers.

"Hello" I say again.

"Happy birthday Addison" the finally speack and I'm shocked to hear the deep voice of my father.

The phone hangs up and I sit there stund, movement catches my eye outside the window and my head quickly shoots in that direction, I see a shadowy figure standing their smirking at me, his evil eyes dig into my soul as he glares at me, and I let out a small gasp as my father disapears into the shadowey night.