chapter 22: Addison

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been super busy with school.
Please don't hate me.
Luv u all.

My body burns, and my head spins, I feel nauesous wash over me again, bile rises in my throut before I can stop it and I vomit all over myself, I lay back down whimpering.

"Its ok love" Nick says next to me.

"I'm sorry" I manage to whisper.

"It doesn't matter, I can just clean it up" he says.

I look over at him and see his worried face, I can feel the room spin around me, I grab hold of my head trying to stop the spinning.

"MOM, SHES AWAKE" Nick yells.

I hear foot steps enter the room and someone touch my head but I hurt to much to care.

"How do you feel sweety" Fiona asks.

"Dizzy, nauesous" I say quietly.

She nods and turns to Nick.

"Go get her changed out of those clothes and I wil fix the bed" she says.

She must be talking about the vomit.
Nick nods and lifts me of the bed, bringing me into the bathroom, he runs me a cool bath and quickly gets my clothes of placing me into the tube, he doesn't leave myside and holds a bucket incase I feel sick.

"Your going to be ok Addy" he says softly.

"But it hurts" I whimper.

"I know, were going to take you to the docters as soon as the sun comes up" he says running his fingers through my hair.

He wraps me in a soft towel and brings me back to his room putting underwear and one of his tshirts on me, he lays me on the freshly made bed, he stays by my side comforting me. My body burns everytime I move, and my stomach turns like a washing machine, I find myself crying from the pain, Nick holds me close kissing the top of my head.

"This is going to be a long night" he sighs.