chapter 35: Nick

Its been a week since Addison came home, after her melt down in my room she started to get better, she didn't flinch every time I touch her, and shes having less nightmares now, she still won't talk to me but I won't stop trying.

I walk into my room after having a shower, Addy is up looking around the room as she sits up in the bed.

"Morning love" I say.

She jumps when she hears my voice and her eyes dart in my direction, her eyes go wide when she see's that I'm only wearing a towl wraped around my waist.
She quickly shuts her eyes and a small noise escapes her lips.

"Sorry, should of warned you" I chuckle.

I put some shorts on leaving my chest bare and walk over to Addy I touch her shoulder feeling relief when she doesn't flinch away.

"Its ok now you can open your eyes" I chuckle.

She slowly opens her eyes looking up at me with with a embarrest smile on her face making me laugh.

"You don't have to be embarrest, you've seen me naked before" I chuckle.

Her face goes red, and she tries to hide under the blankets making me laugh harder, I sit down next to her pulling the blanket of her head to see her bright red face.

"Your so cute" I say pinching her cheek "come on lets go have breakfast".

I quickly lift Addy of the bed before she even knows what happens, a small shreak escapes her lips and a huge smile is plastered on her face, I squeeze her ass causing her to start to giggle, I carry her downstairs straight into the kitchen and place her onto one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"Pancakes" I ask looking at Addison.

Addy nods her head trying to hide her smile, I quickly make the pancakes and put a couple onto two plates and place one infront of Addy and the other infront of me, Addy quickly digs into hers almost cleaning the whole plate, I smile happily finishing of my pancakes, she looks so cute, shes wearing a baby blue sweater that is two sizes to big and shorts that you can't see because of the sweater and her hair is put up into a messy bun to keep out of here gorgous face.

"So, what do you want to do" I ask Addy.

She shrugs her shoulders and points over to the wheel chair, I nod and quickly pick her up placing her in the wheel chair.

"There you go" I say "how about we go watch a movi.....".

I'm interrupted by a loud knock at the door, I sigh looking into Addy's eyes.

"I'll be right back" I say turning around.

I walk towards the door hearing the sound of wheels following me but stop in the kitchen doorway, I get to the door and open it and she stands there with a shy smile as she looks around.

"Hey" she says softly.