chapter 12: Nick

I drive before Addy can protest, she can skip one day of school and anyway tomorrow is the weekend.
I make it to my place quickly, as I get out I see Addys worried face staring up at me.

"Its ok, my mums not home" I say.

I help her out of the car and up to the house shes trembling and her limp looks like its gotten worse, I help her up the stairs to my room and she sits on my bed, her fragile fram looks so delicate and she slightly trembles I don't know out of fear or if shes cold but I cover her with a blanket anyway.
Her flawless face is covered in dirt and small cuts and her slightly puffy blue eyes look around franticly, her hair is in a messy bun and she wars tight jeans that stick to her skin showing her curves.

"You ok" I ask her.

She nods.

"Do you want to have a shower and clean up" I say.

She nods again.

I help her up and take her to the bathroom, she walks in with a weak smile closing the door behind her, but I don't hear her lock the door.

"I'll just be outside" I say.

I wait for her silently until I hear something fall and a loud whimper from the bathroom, I race in to the room and see Addy on the floor rubbing her back,but I let out a small gasp when I see her wrists.