chapter 40: Nick

I drive home from my long day at school, it was torture not being with Addy today, especially since she had to go back to the doctors today, but of course my mum made me go to school assuring me that Addy will be fine and that she will be with her the whole time.
I pull into the drive way and quickly jump out of the car and up to the house, as soon as I step inside I hear the sound of laughter making me smile.

"Mum" I yell "Addy".

"Were in the kitchen" my mum yells cheerfully.

I make my way to the kitchen but as soon as I walk in I quick stop in my tracks, my mum and Addy are laughing as the bake different goods but Addy looks different then how she did this morning, she wearing new clothes that show of her body and make her look gorgous and her nails are perfectly painted, her hair is now short and falls to soft curls to her chin, her face has a light makeup on and a bright smile is plastered on, she looks stunning.

"Are you ok" Addy asks as she chops up some chocolate.

"I'm amazing" I say walking over to her.

I stand behind her wraping my hands around her waist pulling her closer to me, I lean into her neck and kiss her softly.

"You look gorgous" I say.

"I needed a change" she whispers.

"I know, it suits you" I say kissing her again.

"Do you like me better like this" she asks.

I turn her around so that shes now facing me, I push her up onto the counter so that i stand inbettween her legs, I lean my head forward so that our forheads are touching.

"I don't care what you look like Addy, so long as your with me" I tell her.

She smiles brighter leaning in closer planting a soft kiss on my lips, a bright light goes of with a snap causing us to break away.

"You two are so cute" she sighs.

Addy giggles and hides her head in my shoulder making me and my mum start chuckling.