chapter 32: Addison

The docter has told me I can leave tomorrow, its been a week and I'm sick of being in this room and they have finally said I can leave because they think I will heal better in a better environment.
I've gone back to not talking, I feel weak and alone again, the depression slowly making its way back to me, and my panick attacks and nightmares have reapeared, Nick stays with me all day till they make him leave, he tries his hardest to get me to talk but it never works, I just sit there and stare at the wall trying to ignore him, trying to get the images out of my head.

I wake up to the flushing noise, I open my eyes and look towords the bathroom door, Nick walks out wiping his hands on his shirt, he looks up at me and gives me a weak smile.

"Hey sleepy head" Nick says taking his seat next to my bed.

I sit up and wince as I put to much pressure on my leg, Nick tries to help me but I'm already sitting up.

"How's your leg" he asks me.

I don't speak just stare at him.

"I wish you would speak to me so that I knew how to help" he says saddly.

He reaches out to hold my hand but as soon as his skin connects with mine the living nightmare of Nick and Sofia replays and I quickly pull it away holding it to my chest.
The door opens breaking me from Nicks sad face, Dr Andrew walks in smiling at me and Nick.

"Hello Addison how are you feeling this morning" he asks cheerfully.

I give him a thumbs up making his smile grow.

"Greet, Are you ready to get out of this room" he laughs.

I nod.

"Good, I've already filled out all the paperwork and sent up a wheel chair for you so you can leave now" he explains.
He turns to Nick "now I don't want her walking or doing any heavy lifting at least for a week and she has to be in a wheel chair if shes going out anywhere".

"Don't worry I'll make sure shes fully rested" Nicks says.

Dr Andrew leaves a minute later to find the wheel chair and give me time to change, Nick gives me a bag with some cloths in it, a tshirt thats a little big with yoga pants and bra and underwear, I manage to get my clean shirt on but when it comes to the pants I cant even reach my toes with out falling over in pain.

"Here let me help you" Nick says appearing infront of me.

He kneels down and slowly and carefully slides them up my legs being careful around my large bandage running up my legs I stand up putting all my weight on my good leg and holding onto Nicks shoulder for support, I push back images that appear in my head from touching Nick knowing I need the help.
Once the pants are on I sit back down exhausted, I try to catch my breath this is the most I've done in 3 weeks and its tiring.

"Are you ok" Nick asks still kneeling infront of me.

I nod my head as I finally catch my breath.

The door opens again and Dr Andrew walks back in wheeling in a wheel chair.

"You ready to go".