chapter 37: Nick

Addy finally calms down, her eyes are puffy and red from crying and she shakes slightly but I think thats because its cold outside, I wrap my jacket around her warming her up.

"Feeling better" I ask.

"Yeah" she says wiping away tears.

"Come on lets get you inside" I say getting up.

I wheel Addison back inside and into the lounge room were Sofis is waiting on the couch, she smiles when we walk in.

"You found her" she sighs with relif.

Addy nods and looks down as she plays with her fingers.

"Addison, I just want to say I'm sorry for what happened, I never ment to hurt you like that" she says her eyes starting to water.

"Its ok" Addy says softly.

"Thats good cause I was really hoping we could be friends" she says happily.

"I would like that" Addy's says with a shy smile.

"Nick could you get me a glass of water, my throat feels really dry" Sofia asks.

"Yeah of course" I say turning out of the room.

I head to the kitchen and grab a glass from the cupboard and filling it up with water, I head back to Sofia handing her the glass and she takes it gratfully, she takes a sip before putting it on the coffee table, Addy has gone pale and won't look at anyone and I can see her tremble.

"Are you ok" I ask placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah just cold" she says not looking me in the eye.

"Well I should get going" Sofia says "I'll see you guys later".

She shows herself out leaving just me and Addison, I look down at Addy and see that she has relaxed a bit.

"Addison" I say getting her attention "you know I love you".

She nods her head.

I grab her out of the wheel chair and quickly carry her up the stairs to our room were I place Addy on the bed, I have her legs hanging of the sides and Addy looks at me confused.
I reach for her pants and start to tuge them down her legs and reveal her scared pale legs I start to kiss each scare not missing one and I hear Addy moan softly, I grab the waistband of her underwear getting ready to pull it of aswell.

"W-what are you doing" Addy asks.

"Showing you how much I love you" I tell her.

I lean back into her and listen to her moan in pleasure as I send her over the edge.