chapter 42: Nick

This is all my fault, I should of gone with her to get her stuff but of course I let her go by herself and know this happened to her, I can't believe anyone would do this to her, my poor baby, she sits on the sink crying, her pants are covered in her her blood, I'm going to kill Harry.

"Come on I'm taking you home" I say.

I pull her of the sink pulling holding her bridal style carrying her outside, she hids her face I my shirt hiding from the world, I gently place her in my car gently, putting the seat belt on her as she wraps herself into a tiny ball, I get in and drive home as fast as I can.
I carry her into the house and straight upstairs my mum is home and looks at me worried as she see's me carrying Addy, I go straight to the bathroom locking the door behind me, I quickly start to run a warm bath so that I clean Addy up, I take of her clothes placing them in a pile on the floor, her legs are red and I need to see why shes bleeding, I sit her down on the toilet.

"I need to check" I say and she nods giving me pemission.

I pull her legs apart and she winces.

"Sorry" I quick apoligise.

I look back and see a small teer, Its nothing serious but it just bleed alot but its pretty much stoped now.
I put her ito the bath and I sit down on the floor next to her as she relaxs into the water, I lift her wrists and see the new cuts.

"You cut again" I say showing her, her wrists.

"I'm sorry" she whispers.

"Why" is all I ask.

She lifts up the cast and shows me everything written on it, anger boils inside me and I try and fight the urge to punch the wall, I grab a spunch and start to scrub the cast, trying to get rid of the the writting, it works a little but you can still see it.

"I'll take you back to the hospital tomorrow and they will change the cast" I say pushing hair from her face.

She nods.

Once I've cleaned her up I pull her out wrapping a fluffy towl around her and wrap her wrists up tight, I carry her back to our roomand put some underwear on her and one of my hoodies and wrap her up in blankets on our bed, she falls asleep quickly in my arms, I look at her slightly red face.

"I did this to you" I say.

Her eyes shot open and she glares at me.

"Don't you dare say that" she say angrily.

"But it was" I say.

"No it wasn't it was, his fault not your hes the one who did this to me not you so don't even say it was" she say.

"Ok" I sigh trying to believe her.

She wraps herself back into me getting comfy.

"I love you" she whisper falling back asleep.

"Love you to baby" I say kissing her head softly.