You're Not Safe {Harry Styles}

Jane Phillips, 18, is your normal girl who's lived in Cheshire for all her life. She lives in a small neighborhood with friendly people where everyone knows everyone.

When the new kid, Harry Styles, moves in next door to her, she feels like he's constantly watching her and is always finding ways to be around her. Does he suspect something unusual? Is that why he's taking concern into her life?

Jane tries to distant herself from Harry as much as she can because he seems like bad news and she doesn't want to get involved. She's {somewhat} content with her life and doesn't need some 'bad boy' to roughen it up.

Will Harry find a way to squeeze into Janes life? How far is he willing to go to get her to notice him?

________________________

Important:

--The plot may or may not stay the same, I'm just starting it and I wanted to get the bio up. This is going to be the main idea.

--I'm looking for someone to design my cover! The one I have up is only temporary, I just threw something together real fast. The girl that's playing Jane is Emily Rudd (she's on the cover and a picture of her to the side.) That's what I imagine her to look like! You can google search/ tumblr search her.

--This is a Harry Styles fanfic, NOT a One Direction. In this story, Harry is his own person and not in the band.

--I probably won't start this until I get 50+ reads on this so I know I'll have viewers. And until I get the plot just right.

I think that's all, thanks guys! If I need to add something I'll just throw it in here somewhere. Again, anyone who is willing to make me a cover I will give a S/O and dedication to!

Don't forget to vote/ comment/ share! *Add to your library!*