Chapter 17

A/N: This chapter is ridiculously long, so I apologize ahead of time. But you guys deserve it! Thanks for being awesome readers, don't forget to comment your thoughts on this chapter.

Chapter 17

*Jane's P.O.V*

After breakfast, we all huddled in the living room, deciding our plans for the day.

"We'll it's a nice day outside today.. We could swim and have a day out at the lake?" Liam suggested, rubbing his head and showing off his tattoo.

Everyone nodded in agreement, "Great idea, Li!" Evelyn chimed, high fiving him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Liam smiled in appreciation as I mentally awed them.

I felt great this morning. I had a good nights sleep, a great cuddle buddy, just a great morning in general. I felt a good day arising.

I felt Harry slip his hand into mine while we sat next to each other on the couch, throwing him a small smile I nodded my head towards the upstairs, indicating I wanted to go get ready.

"Alright, well lets go get ready shall we?" He announced, everyone nodding and getting up.

He stood up as well, standing in front of me which gave me a perfect opportunity for a piggy back ride.

After standing up on the couch quickly, I just managed to slide onto his back before he turned around to face me.

"Heyyy." He whined, as I imagined a pout of his perfect lips.

"Oh shush it." I giggled, as he gripped my thighs and headed for the stairs.

"Awe. First she wears his clothes to bed, then he's giving her a free ride up the stairs. Again, where did your sweet side go?" Morgan complained to Tyler as we all made our way to our bedrooms. I saw him stick his to tongue out at her in a professional way of course. "They aren't even together." She muttered to him, ignoring his childish ways.

"They aren't?" Evelyn questioned once we made our way to the top. "I thought you guys were?"

Morgan rolled her eyes, "Of course they aren't Ev, otherwise she would've told us, right?" She looked in my direction. I gulped and nodded my head.

Of course I would tell them, right? Just like I was too coward to tell them everything else that happened back home with Pete.

I'm such a shitty friend.

I watched as Evelyn sighed and went into her room with Liam. Maybe she knows something's up? No, I mean this is Evelyn we're talking about. Not to be mean, but she's not exactly the brightest person.

Harry carried us both in our room, setting me carefully on our unmade bed.

"Do you want me to grab your swimsuit?" He mumbled as he walked over to his suitcase.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, if you could." I replied, laying myself back on the bed.

I waited as he came walking back over to me, bathing suit in hands as he tossed it to me. "Nice undies you got packed. They're cute." He smirked as he walked into the bathroom.

"Styles!" I shouted after him, but he had already had the bathroom door shut. "You're going to pay for that." I muttered under my breath as I stood up and removed his shirt that hung on my body.

I quickly covered up my chest with my bathing suit, not risking my naked body incase Harry came out unexpectedly.

I struggled to get it tied multiple times, but it just wasn't working. Either my hair was getting in the way or my hands were too clumsy.