Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

*Harry's P.O.V*

She wanted to kiss me. I know she did. I could tell by the way her bottom lip trembled and how she kept grazing it with her teeth, biting down on it and her eyes filling with lust. I know she felt it too.

I took her hand in mine, rubbing over her small infinity tattoo on the inside of her ring finger. I never knew she had a tattoo.

When I looked up to her face, it looked calm on the outside, but on the inside I could tell she was going bizarre.

I wanted this.

I wanted her.

But I had someone else.. What the hell am I doing?

I flicked my eyes back and forth from her hand to her face. I can't believe she was actually letting us share an intimate moment without telling me to leave her alone.

That's how I knew she wanted this as much as I did.

I brought my hand up to her face, brushing my thumb over her swollen bottom lip that she kept biting. All my worries or 'holdbacks' were pushed aside, because I wanted this one thing. I wanted to know what it felt like to feel her lips against mine.

I knew down in the pit of my stomach that this wasn't right, that I was soon going to regret my careless actions that were overtaking my body now.

But the other side argued that I was just exploring. I wasn't asking for a relationship with her, I wasn't getting ready to have sex with her.. No, it was just a harmless kiss.

I was on the verge of saying something, once I met her eyes that were begging for attention, I finally built up the courage to spit it out.

"I want to kiss you, Jane." I whispered against her lips, searching her face for a reaction.

At first, her lips almost twitched into a smile. Almost.

Then her eyes flickered with something I didn't quite catch. She looked scared.

Her hand came up and rested against mine that was on her face, it looked like she was about to cry. "P-Please don't." She whimpered the words I dreaded to hear.

Well, that bruised my ego.

She pulled both of our hands off her face, dropping them in her lap and leaving them there.

She had her head down, her curls shading her face.

I found my fingers coming under her chin, bringing her face up to meet mine. "Hey, don't worry. I won't ever kiss you until you ask me too."

She looked fairly happy with me, a smile etched across her face. Then she quickly covered it up, making a gross face and snorting. "Like that'll ever happen." She giggled, flopping down on her back.

"You never know." I said, my finger trailing patterns over her stomach, but not going past boundaries. "It looked like you wanted to kiss me." I smirked, watching her cheeks burn crimson.

She looked beautiful with her hair pooled around her face, her slim figure laying on the bed, her upper region looking quite perky and firm if you catch my drift.

"I didn't want to kiss you." She smiled slightly, her hand resting on mine to stop the movement.

This is the most emotion she's ever showed around me. I'm really proud of her and myself for bringing this side out. She's showing progress, finally coming out of her shell a little.

"We'll see." I winked

A part of me felt guilty for being in this position. For bringing myself over to her house and refusing to leave until she let me in. For trying to get her to open up around me when I shouldn't care about who she opens to. I should only care about one thing and one thing only; Laura. You know.. My girlfriend? Yeah, she probably wouldn't be too happy about this.