Chapter 11

Chapter 11

After tossing and turning for hours, I sat up stiffly from my bed, not getting a wink of sleep last night. I think it's safe to say that my insomnia has settled in again.

I went to get out of bed, but a shooting pain in lower stomach stopped me from doing so. I gaped in pain as I brought my legs to my chest and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to make the unbearable pain leave my body.

When I realized it was working a little, I slowly unraveled myself from my fetal position and attempted to slide out of bed again, this time succeeding.

As soon as my feet touched the cold, hard floor, I wiggled my toes freely just to make sure they still held their function. When I was younger, my dad used to tell me that the boogie monster would come and steal my toes at night if I was being intolerable. So from time to time I'll find myself checking to make sure I still have them. As much as I hate my father, I miss him so much. I find myself doing small things we used to do together all the time, checking my toes when I wake up being one of them.

I stood up, letting the lose t-shirt that I put on last night hang loosely from my skin. I felt all kinds of feelings that I've been used to for the last few months. Hurt, regret, blame. Except this time much worse. All my previous feelings were nothing compared to the hole I carried around me of my past.

First Harry, then Pete, even my own mother. All of those situations were my fault. Why do I do that? Why do I let these things happen?

Maybe if I didn't push myself on Harry and be such a slut about it, I could have took the time to realize he had a girlfriend. Maybe if I didn't prance around here putting myself out there, Pete wouldn't have attacked me. Maybe if I didn't ignore my mum last night, she wouldn't be pissed at me. Maybe, just maybe, if I wasn't such a shitty person I wouldn't have to deal with my self harm habits again.

I grazed my fingers over my wrist, feeling the gashes that decorated my once smooth skin. When I looked up, I noticed that my curtains were open again. Hm, I could of swore I shut those last night before the.. incident.

Once I focused my stare through the window instead of just on it, I noticed a head of curls staring back at me. His eyes looked so sad and he looked like he lacked sleep as well as I did. I gave him a small smile before I walked over and shut the curtain once more.

*Harry's P.O.V* {rewind back to the previous day when Laura was still present}

"So babe, what would you like to do for the rest of today?" I asked her, brushing my thumb over her bare shoulder. Her white strapless shirt was raised a little bit, showing her tan stomach. I swear, if this girl tanned any more than she did now she would turn into a carrot. I don't find that attractive at all.

She sat up, locking her sharp, blue eyes on mine.

"Lets watch the titanic!" She jumped up, rushing to my flat screen and fumbling through my movies.

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck, letting out a fustrated sigh. I don't want to watch the titanic. I mean yeah, it's a good movie, but all it's about is jack and rose who fall in love on a ship and then the ship crashes and jack dies.

"Are you sure baby? We can watch something else? Or go out to eat?" I asked calmly.

She spun around and I met her determined filled eyes. "I. Want. To. Watch. This." She growled, and the smirked at me. "Please?"

I groaned on the inside, desperately wanting to so anything but that, but on the outside I plastered a fake smile and nodded my head. "Yeah honey, lets watch it."