Chapter 10

A/N: WARNING; this chapter does contain some mature content. Hence why my book is rated R. Read at your own risk!

Chapter 10

*Harry's P.O.V* {omg, I'm sorry for all the point of view changes}

I laid Laura on my bed, never disconnecting our kiss. All I wanted was to brainwash her mind so she could forget everything that just occurred.

Hopefully, if I'm lucky, it'll work.

I was unbuttoning her pants when her hand stopped me from going any further.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked out of breath.

She bit her lip, sitting up and kissing my cheek. "I came here to talk."

I sat up, taking my weight of her allowing her to sit up as well.

"Well what'd you come to talk about?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to why she came over to 'talk' when we could've talked over the phone or Skype. Although I hung up on her his morning. Which reminds me, I told her I was busy today. Why'd she come out today?

"Why'd you come out today Laura?" I asked before she had the chance to answer my previous question.

She looked guilty, her stare hooked on her hands that sat in her lap. "W-well I wanted to surprise you.. I miss you a lot Harry." She bit her lip, trying to hold back her emotions.

I felt a pang at my heart, instantly feeling bad that I blew her off today when all she wanted to do was hangout. So she comes to my house to surprise me while I'm out kissing another girl.

See, I loved this side of her. The sweet and caring side. Not the annoying, jumpy, and hyper side she normally pulls off.

Did she know what was going on between me and Jane? I mean it didn't take a genius to see that we liked eachother. Shit, my mom even figured that out the moment we walked through the door.

"I miss you too babe." I replied to her, shaking my deceiving thoughts and trying to clear my mind and focus on my girlfriend sitting in front of me. I reached out and laced our fingers together, watching her smile grow.

"So you wanted to talk?" I asked, refocusing on our conversation from earlier.

She looked taken back for a moment, then her eyes came back to me. "Oh, yeah.. I just wanted to say that I love you. And mum says hi." She smiled again, tightening her hold on my hand.

I smiled back, displeased by her answer. Even though she interrupted me and Jane and I was thoroughly pissed off by that, I had to contain my anger towards her and at least act happy. I had to try to make it look like I didn't care about Jane right now, only her.

I also tried to push away my queasy thoughts that were eating away my mind away. Of course they were about Jane and her safety. I can't believe I let her go back to that hell hole. But what choice did I have? I couldn't make her stay here especially when she hated my guts.

I tried my hardest to keep my mind off the consequences that I was going to face. I knew for sure that she wasn't going to forgive me easily. But even if I had the slightest chance to make it up to her I would take it in a heartbeat.

While I was thinking about Jane, I couldn't help but glance over to my window. Instead of seeing her room, I see a curtain hung over the window instead, capturing my view I once had on her.

Shit, how am I supposed to look after her now?

Maybe that's why she shut it, dummy.

"Babe?" Laura snapped me out of my thoughts that clouded my mind.