Chapter 7

A/N: I'll give whoever a massive shoutout if you can make me a new cover! Inbox me for information

Chapter 7

My mom had just pulled her car up to a night club, parking and getting out in a hurry. Lets just say she was really excited. She doesn't get out much. Me on the other hand doesn't get out much either but I wasn't excited.

However, I was still in a go happy mood about Harry for once. Maybe he won't be an ass to me tonight.

I felt him walking next to me, his hand brushing against mine while a sheepishly grin threatened to show on my face.

Why the hell does he do this to me? I'm supposed to hate him.

I looked at him, trying to keep my cool. The way his body walked flawlessly like some kind of sex god just really got under my skin. Wait, did I just refer to him as a 'sex god?' What the hell is wrong with me?

But seriously.. He just looked so.. Hot.

Oh my god, I'm going to end up getting myself into something I do not want. I do not want this. I do not want him.

Well maybe just a little.

No, I don't. I DON'T want him.

God, curse this sexual frustration mood. Is this what it feels like to be sexually frustrated? If so, count me out.

I was brought out of my thoughts too soon when I crashed into someone's chest. I hadn't even noticed we had walked into the club already, pounding music and sweaty bodies surrounded me.

Luckily, the guy I ran into was insanely drunk so they just giggled {like a man, of course} and skidded off to their friends.

To my left, Harry was laughing at me. "You really need to watch where you're going."

I waved my hand in his face. "Yeah whatever. Where did my mom disappear to?"

He scanned the club quickly, his eyes trotting over the room. He pointed his finger and turned me around while doing so. "I think I found her." He chuckled, pointing to my mom across the club, dancing with some guy already.

Seriously mum? I rolled my eyes, "We haven't even been here five minutes!" I shouted over the blaring music as we walked closer to the bar.

I felt his hand at the small of my back, gesturing me to sit down at a stool. "Why don't you let me buy you a drink?"

I immediately shook my head, "Nooo. I don't really drink, and plus my mom is going to be hammered so we need a designated driver." I smirked, pointing to myself like a genius.

"C'mon Jane, you're at a club. It's your night to have fun!" He retorted, calling a waiter over.

I crossed my arms, absolutely no way I was letting him talk me into drinking. I mean I've drank before, hasn't everyone? But I just don't like it. Well I do.. I just.. I don't know, it's confusing.

A guy who looked about in his twenties came over to us behind the bar, wearing a black uniform shirt with yellow printing on it.

Harry stepped up closer, allowing him more access to talk normally and not shout. "Pour something strong for the lady." He said in his deep, sexy voice while the waiter smirked and nodded, making his way down to the other end of the bar.

Whoa.. I'm not even drunk yet and I'm calling his voice sexy? What is my problem today?

I sat there, not really moving, just spinning on the bar stool until a shot glass filled with clear liquid was placed in front of me.