Chapter 15

Chapter 15

As I opened my eyes slightly, giving myself time to wake up, I was jerked awake from my sleepy state as I realized we were driving down an extremely bumpy road.

I yawned and sat up a little, realizing my hand was stuck to something.

"Wha- oh." I said as soon as I looked down to see my hand intertwined with Harry's, him only driving with one hand.

"H-how did that happen?" I asked wide eyed, watching him erupt in laughter.

"Chill, Jane. You're the one who wanted to hold my hand in your sleep." He laughed as he disconnected them, me immediately losing the warm contact.

I frowned to myself. Was I really that desperate to hold his hand in my sleep? "How long did I make you do that?"

He shrugged, "Who said you were making me?" He smirked, making me stare at him in disbelief and something else I couldn't quite pinpoint. Could those be butterflies? Lol, nah.

"But it was only for about a half an hour, maybe 45 minutes. I'm glad you decided to wake up though because my arm was starting to fall asleep." He chuckled deeply, gripping the steering wheel tightly to return the feeling in his hand.

"It was almost impossible to sleep through this bumpy ride." I rolled my eyes, looking out the window. "But we're here!" I exclaimed, realizing our surroundings and the familiar scenery that laid out in front of me.

I almost had my entire face pressed against the window as I looked at all familiar things. The cabin looked a bit nicer and the lake looked in good condition too. This was so exciting.

All those feelings I felt when I was younger came rushing back to me, I honestly felt like I was 10 again!

We pulled into the driveway behind Morgan as Harry put the car in park. I jumped out and ran up to the front porch of the wooden cabin.

"Woohoo! Vacation!" I shouted excitedly, throwing my hands in the air.

As everyone climbed out of the car, their faces were covered in grins, watching me as I embraced my inner five year old. What? Everybody has one.

My eyes wondered around the property, landing on Harry who was watching me from his car he was leaning against with the door open. He wore the brightest smile, making me blush for some reason.

"You know for someone who was just passed out not more than five minutes ago, you sure got a lot of energy." He chuckled whilst shaking his head and closing his door.

"What? I'm excited!" I shouted back as I watched him unload the luggage. Speaking of which.. I should probably help him with that.

I trotted down the stairs and over to his car, grabbing my light blue suitcase out of his hand.

Well, attempted to.

"No, I got this babe. You go pick out our room." He said in all seriousness. For some reason when he called me babe and referred to it as 'our room' it sent my heart on overload, beating like no other.

Calm down Jane, you're only friends.

I smiled at him as I turned on my heels, going back up to the cabin.

"Oh, and make sure it's a good one!" He hollered to me, causing me to smile to myself again. Dammit, I really got to stop that.

Once Liam unlocked the door with the key Morgan handed to him, I pushed passed him and raced to the upstairs where the rooms are located.