Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Jane's P.O.V*

I fluttered my eyelids opened, seeing the shining sunlight pouring through my window and immediately snapped them back shut.

Dammit, didn't I have a curtain or something?

I gripped the duvet tightly over my face and sighed loudly into them.

What happened last night anyways?

I heard a light knock on my door, but before I had a chance to say something I heard it fling open.

"Wakey Wakey." The familiar voice echoed throughout the room. My heart beat raced and I froze in my spot.

I made no sudden movement and since I was already under the covers I felt partially safe.

However, I soon felt cold as the blankets were ripped from my body, leaving me exposed.

Pete's face danced with delight once he saw I still had my evening dress on from last night.

"What do you want." I hissed angrily at him. How the fuck did he even get in my house? And where was my mom?!

"You know what I want." He smirked, practically undressing me with his eyes. What a disgusting human being.

Usually I was utterly scared of him, begging for him not to touch me or to spare me my life. But lately, I haven't been in the mood for any of it. I've been being a bitch to him and honestly, I don't know how I'm still breathing. He doesn't tolerate my rude behavior towards him at all.

"Get out." I spat, ripping my blankets out of his hands.

Before I showered the blanket back over me, I saw his eyes flood with darkness. I knew he was going to be pissed.

He snatched them from me once more and drug me by my ankles to the end of the bed.

"Listen here bitch, you're going to listen to me and you're going to listen to me good. You hear me?" He whispered angrily in my ear, gripping my thighs tightly, surely bruising them with his awfully large hands.

I gulped, knowing this was the end for me. Well I knew he wasn't going to kill me, but he had battered me pretty bad in the past.. And even then, that was when I DIDN'T fight back.

I nodded my head, trying not to yelp out in pain. That's all he wanted anyway, was to hear my cry out in pain. Somehow in his twisted mind of his he enjoyed it.

"Now you're not going to scream or fight me. Understood?" He took my chin, making me keep eye contact with him.

I clenched my teeth, knowing I was helpless. I wanted so bad to overpower him, to let him know I wasn't his rag doll he could have his way with when he wanted to.

But then again.. Who am I kidding? I am his rag doll who he can have his way with.

He snickered evilly, earning a struggle from me. I tried kneeing him in between his legs, but my leg slipped and just grazed his shin.

I knew he noticed my attempt to harm him, so I was waiting for the impact.

I felt his hand collide with the side of my cheek, the sting reaching me immediately.

The next thing he did frightened the hell out of me. He took a long knife from out of his pocket, bringing it up to my face.

"Still want to try to escape, princess?" He talked in his dominating voice, knowing I had nothing to rule over him.

I shook my head, letting a single tear escape my eye as I looked across the room. I focused my stare on the wall, hoping that if I stared at it long enough it would somehow take me away from here.