Chapter 23

Chapter 23 {just a warning: there will be a lot of POV changes in this chapter}

*Pete's POV*

I took another swig of my beer as I staggered up the steps to Janes room.

I really don't know why I didn't think of making money off her sooner. It's a brilliant idea really.

She's so fresh and pure, full of innocence. Of course I'd make big bucks off of her.

I didn't bother knocking, just walked in. The bitch doesn't need privacy anyways.

There she was, lying in her bed like the worthless slut she was.

Okay, maybe she's not technically a slut. But she's a slut through my eyes.

"Wake up." I shoved her shoulder roughly as I tried to get her to get out of bed.

She didn't move.

"Whatever. Just make sure you're presentable. Your company's on their way over." I walked over to her door, but not before turning around to say one last thing. "Enjoy your fuck." I taunted as I shut her door behind me and took another swig of my beer.

*Harry's POV* {a few hours earlier}

I waited anxiously as I drove Jane back to my house. It was difficult enough to make her get in my car after school. I'm pretty sure half the school thinks I'm a kidnapper now.

My nerves were definitely going crazy. My mum texted me today at school with the details and I'm nervous.

I'm not supposed to have a part in the plan except for keeping Jane with me. I was told that in no way shape or form was she to leave my side.

So that's how it's going to go.

None of this happens until tonight anyway, but I'm still a bit nervous. What if something doesn't go as planned? What if someone gets hurt in the process?

I pulled into my driveway as I took my chances and glanced next door. No one was there. Yet.

"Can I ask why you dragged me into your car and demand I come with you? Don't I at least deserve some answers for you kidnapping me?" She asked as we sat in the car parked in my driveway.

I rolled my eyes, "I did not kidnap you."

"Taking me against my will is kidnapping." She crossed her arms stubbornly.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, tilting my head back in frustration. "Just come with me and we won't have any problems."

"What kind of problems?" She pushed on farther.

"Jesus Jane! Just get out of the damn car and come with me." I said, gritting my teeth together as I got out and shut my car door.

She got out as well without me having to drag her out. Hey, we're making progress.

"Fine. I'll willingly come with you on one condition." She crossed her arms as I braced myself for the worst.

"What is that?"

"Don't ask me any questions." She said firmly and serious.

I chuckled, "That's all?" When I seen her glare she was giving me I quickly shut up. "Okay, fine. No questions." I raised my hands in defeat, guiding us up to the house.

What a weird girl she is.

*Leigh's POV* {back to normal time, around that night}

I had just walked through the door to my house, running my fingers through my blonde hair.