Chapter 9 {Part II}

Chapter 9 {Part II}

*Harry's P.O.V*

The car ride back to my house was far from awkward, but wasn't exactly comfortable either.

We both just sat there, well I drove, reminiscing on the events that just took place outside my car. We went from confessing our feelings towards eachother, to yelling at eachother, to locking lips with eachother. Can you tell me how that happens? Yeah, me either.

I think we were both too shy to say anything else, mostly because all that needed to be said was said, and was.. Well you know. I guess you don't need words for everything.

A part of me was eating away with a guilt because I just took place in an unfaithful act. The worst part is that I completely blew off my girlfriend to hangout with Jane. Not only did I hang up on her on Skype.. But while Jane was in the shower, she had texted my phone asking to hangout today or possibly tomorrow. I told her I was "busy" with some other things that came up. Little did I know that I meant cheating on her. No, I had no intentions on sharing a kiss with Jane. I don't even know what caused her to do what she did. I guess it's safe to say that I finally burst her little protective bubble she held up. She screamed at me, called me names, confessed her feelings and so on, but I wasn't even mad. No, I was delighted to actually just get something other than sass out of her.

And the kiss.. Oh, don't even get me started. The feelings I was feeling when I was kissing her, or she was kissing me -or whatever- was incredible. I have never felt the fireworks igniting in my chest and somersaults in my stomach while just simply tasting someone's mouth. I didn't even think it was possible! I just thought it was in those cliché love stories and shit.

I just hope to god she felt it too. This girl literally has me weak at the knees for her and yet she thinks that once I know her she won't be good enough. I think I know more than I'm supposed to and look.. I'm still here.

So the question is.. What do I do from here on out? I want to stay with Laura.. I DO still love her. But will my guilty conscious eat away at me and make me feel bad? Then again.. I still want Jane. I crave her so bad in ways that I shouldn't.. Just like how she admitted that to me earlier. But she's not the only one who thinks that way. I WANT her.

"You know.." Jane started to say, placing her hand on my arm, making goosebumps rise. "Normally when a girl confesses her feelings for someone and demands they kiss her, they don't get put on the back burner afterwards" She smirked, removing her hand.

I chuckled at her remark, finding it ungodly true. I guess I was just waiting for her to start up the conversation first.

"Well what do you want to talk about?" I asked, racking my brain for something.

She shrugged, "What happened back there.. Where does that leave us?"

Oh god.. Any question BUT that. I don't even have an answer.. And if I did, it would sort of be like this..

'Well sorry Jane but I cheated on my girlfriend which I forgot to mention that I have, and I'm stuck in a sticky situation because I like both of you but I can only live the best of both worlds for so long before one of yous find out. Sorry again for any misunderstanding.'

Yeah.. That wouldn't end up too swell. So do I lie? Or just pretend I didn't hear her?

No, that would be a coward move. But as much as I hate to admit it, I can't tell her the truth. I, myself, don't even know where we stand.

"You don't have to answer..." She mumbled, looking down at her hands and then out the window. "I was just curious."

I instantly felt bad, knowing this was going to end bad. She's going to find out sooner or later.. And once she does she won't want anything to do with me. I mean look what I'm doing to her! I have a girlfriend! None of this was supposed to happen. I was just supposed to get to know her and help her. Be a FRIEND.. Nothing more.