Blue Eyes

Stiles sat on the table glumly, looking into space

Stiles sat on the table glumly, looking into space. His mind going all over the place, thinking about his future. One by one everyone left the room. It was weird, he could still hear them talking. He ignored the presence from behind him as Deaton left, seeing they needed to talk.

"Stiles" Scott whispered. 

Stiles ignored him for a little bit, his mind going a mile a minute. This was his life now?

"Its not you're fault dude" Stiles said, still not looking at him, his hands in his mouth, biting them nervously.

"It is my fault. I bit you!" Scott snapped.

Stiles retorted, twisting around to finally look at him "You said it yourself. I would have died if you hadn't. Its not you're fault!"

Scott walked around to face him properly.

"Stiles" He said again, just wanting him to be okay.

"I just....I'm going to change into a raving lunatic on every full moon. I don't know if I can handle that Scotty" Stiles said softly, his voice low.

He still remembered what it had been like before...

"I still remember what you were like on you're first real full moon. And I never really thought about myself loosing control like that, not properly. I remember you saying horrible things but also you...screaming. You were in so much pain. I'd never felt so useless and helpless before" Stiles murmured. 

Useless...how he couldn't take away his best friends pain?

"I can't handle that. Not every full moon" Stiles said, looking Scott in the eyes finally, face distraught. 

"We'll both handle it. Together" Scott told him firmly, kneeling down a little so they were on full moon.

Though Scott knew there was something else on his mind, he was about to ask but Stiles beat him to it, seeing his expression.

Stiles looked more serious and less like he was going to fall apart as he asked "If your bite had worked properly and I was a full werewolf do you think my eyes would have been blue?"

Scott blinked, shocked that this was the question "I-"

"Would you have cared?" Stiles wondered tensely, cutting him of.

Scott then grabbed his shoulders, making sure Stiles didn't look away.

"If you had blue eyes I think they would look great" Scott told him sternly.

Stiles blinked, Scott was sure Stiles eyes had been wet just then "Really?"

"Really" Scott answered.

That was his answer, always.

First time I've used images, do you think they add to the story? I quite like them :)