Alpha

Stiles went to school with Malia at his side the next day

Stiles went to school with Malia at his side the next day. After she had stayed over Stiles felt more connected to her than ever.

"Have you been holding out on me?" Stiles chuckled as they walked down the corridor to their first class.

She smirked at him but didn't respond.

"Ooh look who's turned up"

Stiles and Malia's eyes narrowed on a group of boys coming out of the boys locker rooms sneering at them.

"The freak's back"

"I thought you'd left for good. Are you staying because Stilinski is-"

"Shut up" Stiles growled.

"Have we touched a nerve?" One of them sneered, the other that stepped forward Stiles realised was the one he had thrown to the floor.

He said to Malia "You can do much better than him baby. He's giving you a bad name. I'm sure we can give you a wild time"

He smirked at Stiles, not seeing the silver glint in his eyes "I bet she's a screamer"

Malia looked confused but Stiles suddenly launched forward, a low rumbling growl echoing from his chest.

Her eyes widened as she grabbed Stiles from hammering the jerks. Malia held him back.

"Unless you want to go home without your head, I suggest you go" She told them.

She kept on reminding herself, like Stiles had told her many times over, harming other humans was bad and she shouldn't do it, even if they were asking for it.

Stiles stopped struggling but was breathing hard and his hands were shaking.

Malia was surprised at how hard Stiles seemed to be trying to stop himself from getting at them.

"Just close your eyes and breathe" She told him, turning him to face her.

They stared at each other for a few seconds.

Malia's eyes flashed blue to have a look at Stiles aura. She almost stepped backwards when she saw it.

It had transformed and was now looked much more like Kira's aura. A huge fox surrounding him like armour. It was glaring in the direction where the boys had left. It's muzzle in a snarl.

She blinked and her eyes were back to normal. She watched as the silver faded from Stiles eyes, she imagined his fox slowly shifting shape to the smaller fox she had seen yesterday.

"This is a new thing. Now it's me teaching you control" Malia said in slight disbelief. She was not the right person to be teaching someone control.

Stiles just smiled a little bit at that.

But then as he frowned, thinking about what had just happened. 

 Malia added, not wanting him to think about it to much, getting closer to him "And if it helps I think you look really hot when you're angry"

Stiles eyes flashed silver for an entirely different reason.

She smirked as she got into his personal space. Stiles didn't move but he slowly smiled, his eyes hungry.

They leaned in at the same time, kissing each other sweetly and slowly, taking their time. 

Stiles arms curled around her back possessively.

His kiss got more aggressive and body language more dominating towards her.

Malia could tell he was restraining himself from pushing her up against something and going to far in public. 

His voice a low growl as he said "You're mine"

Malia's heart thudded hard in her chest in excitement as she responded with "And you're mine"

His eyes were tinted silver, that hinted at Stiles wasn't in total in control at the moment.

Malia had to say she quite liked this side to him.

"I'm liking this new attitude, maybe if you could hold on to it after school's over" Malia said, her voice different, from keeping herself not going over the top as well and she pulled away from him reluctantly.

They both took a deep breath in and out, lacking a little oxygen from the way to heated make out session. They both noticed their eyes flash different colours in sinc as soon as they looked at each other.

"Hey, Stiles, Malia! Why are you not both in class?"

Stiles let out a irritated growl but both snapped out of it to look over.

Kira, who was in their class had come out to look for them.

"What where you two doing to keep you both so long?" Kira signed, beckoning them inside once they reached their class.

Stiles and Malia glanced at each other, withholding sniggers as they sat down and waited for it....

Kira seemed to process what she had just said, how both their clothes looked a bit to ruffled and hair and oh...

She flushed red.

The couple looked amused. But then this day seemed to be getting of to a good start.

And obviously somethings had to ruin it. 

This was Stiles life after all...