Fluffy And Cute Aura

He lets her into his room and says awkwardly "So how did finding your mum go?"

"She wanted to kill me" Malia said bluntly.

"Ah" Stiles said.

She looked at him with a frown "Why does it smell like fox in here?"

Stiles scratched his head "Ah well you see..."

Malia smelt around him then blinked as she got up close.

"Stiles?" She said though he could tell she had worked out what had happened.

"I was stupid, got to close in a fight and couldn't survive without the bite but it didn't exactly work out as planned, as you can see I'm not a werewolf" Stiles said shrugging.

"You're a...fox?" Malia asked warily.

"Werefox what ever that's supposed to mean though I am still affected by stuff werewolves are affected by like the full moon and I said some shitty things" Stiles sighed, slumping on his bed.

To his surprise Malia didn't say anything but just held his hands comfortingly.

"Well at least this means I won't have to worry about breaking you when we-" Malia said grinning.

Stiles cut her of flushing "Right, ha"

Then he blinked "So um you still like me?"

Malia chuckled "You though I might not like you? Your still Stiles. You haven't change personality. You're still you"

And Stiles felt like a big weight had been lifted from him.

"I'm still me" He said, repeating it, comforting himself.

Malia suddenly flashed her blue eyes and Stiles turned silver in response.

Her eyes widened as she saw Stiles aura.

A silver fox sat on his shoulder looking curiously at her.

It's tail was long the wrapped around Stiles body.

They both stared at each other.

It suddenly climbed on to Stiles head to have a better look her.

It changed shape as it did so, turning smaller and more cute looking.

It's long long tail unwrapped itself from Stiles body where if had looked a bit like a protection and also seemingly to go in and out of his body, like a ghost and reached out, touching Malia's face.

She couldn't feel it but giggled at the fox's curiosity.

As if it was wondering who this person Stiles liked was.

Her eyes turned back to normal and the fox aura vanished but she knew it was still there.

Stiles was looking confused at her.

"What is it?" He asked.

Malia said smiling "Aw your aura is cute and fluffy"

Stiles raised his eyebrows at her then said "You're big helping my masculinity here Malia"

"What masculinity?" She teased.

"Oh ha ha" Stiles said sarcastically but smiled all the same.

She rested her head against his shoulder for a bit. Stiles leaned into her, not realising he was doing it.

They both felt relaxed and comfy.

They both felt good together.

(This chapter wouldn't let me put the image in the chapter for some odd reason so thats why its in a different place x) Hope you enjoy x