The Dark Moon: Part Three/Aggression

Stiles pants, his whole body trembling with rage as they left him

Stiles pants, his whole body trembling with rage as they left him. Every dark, jealous, bitter thought he'd ever had about Scott had just risen to the surface and Stiles didn't care. How did he have the right to judge him? No one did.

He could feel the moon, something he'd never been able to do before. Something primal and raw reacting to the bright orb in the sky, buzzing underneath his skin, thrumming through his veins, sending currents of rage running through him. It made him want to hurt, to fight, to kill. 

There was another energy, mixing in with the buzz and the rage. The rage of the wolf twisting it, corrupting and warping it. It made him want to hurt but in a different way, not physical unlike the wolf under his skin, it made him want to tear someone down mentally, watch as their emotions teared them apart, piece by piece, despite the intentions, it was more of a calming presence but he knew with it, he could do twice as much as damage. Physical scars could heal, emotional ones? That was a different story.

Stiles knew that he was wanting to do these things, these terrible dark things, because the moon was in control but he did not care, he liked the rage and darkness running through him, it felt like relief. How long had it been since he'd just let himself go like that?

The door opened slowly. Stiles grinned, already knowing who would come through. Oh this would be fun! He knew his earlier comment would get to Liam, the fox was sly. 

"Hello Liam" He said, grinning, a shark's grin.

"Stiles" Liam said, looking at him warily.

"How are you?" He asked randomly but also in the tone that suggested he didn't care.

"I think I should be asking you that" Liam mutters edging closer to him but not that close.

"Why you here? Scott-" Stiles started to ask, though he knew why. 

"Scott doesn't control everything I do, I can be responsible" Liam huffed, crossing his arms.

Sure, Liam.  

Stiles didn't respond, his more aggressive stance he had been in when he'd been shouting at Scott, slipping away into a more lazy relaxed posture.

A silence spread and Stiles could tell Liam was becoming uncomfortable with it, so he didn't break it, waiting for Liam to break it.

"I heard shouting from before" Liam said.

The wolf inside Stiles reared its head, low growl rumbled from Stiles throat "Scotty doesn't know when to shut up"

Liam winced and said "That's still weird, hearing you growl like that"

Stiles smirked.

"You don't seem as angry as you were before?" Liam wondered.

"Oh I'm still angry and believe me Liam I if I was free I'd love to see which one of would be up against the wall bleeding" Stiles sneered, his teeth bared. The wolf and the fox both snarling in union, agreeing inside him.