I'm Yours

This is the Stalia Chapter I've warned readers about. If you don't like Stalia don't read this chapter. Its important to Malia and Stiles relationship but not the plot, so you won't miss anything major.

"Stiles!" The Sheriff snapped as the door slamming thunders within the house, he rushes to the front door it was still on its hinges with the loudness and force of how Stiles had slammed it

He never used to be worried about these things when Stiles had been human. 

Stiles ignored him, walking up the stairs to his room.

"Stiles? Are you okay?" His father asked when he realised Stiles had ignored.

"I'm fine" He muttered, not looking at his father.

"Stiles" The Sheriff sighed, standing up to go to his son but he looked defeated as Stiles slammed the door behind him.

"Stiles?"

Stiles almost had a heart attack. 

"Ohmygod! Malia!" He said, completely caught of guard. 

 He then groaned "How many times? Knock and go through my door!"

She was sitting on his bed, looking a little sheepish.

"Sorry" She said then she noticed his expression and how tense he was.

"What's wrong?" Malia asked worriedly.

Stiles banged his head against the door, closing his eyes in disbelief but also annoyance as he said "I had a fight with Scott" Before she could say anything he added "A physical one"

Malia's eyes widened as she asked "What happened?"

"I uh... through him into the wall and ground then I kinda tried to punch him in the face" Stiles groaned loudly and then started to pace, talking very quickly "I mean, what's wrong with me? Why am I always making a mess of things?! He understands now! But I don't know why but I still can't forgive him? And he just makes me feel so-"

Malia suddenly grabbed Stiles and pulled him into a kiss.

He stopped talking in shock and then with a groan of pleasure from the kiss, responding automatically. She stepped back and he looked at her startled.

Malia said comfortingly "I think you just need to relax Stiles" 

Stiles stared at her for a couple of seconds but then slowly his panic melted away and he smiled cockily and asked, raising his eyebrows "How are you going to help relax me?"

She giggled, she leaned into him as she said "Let me show you"

Malia kissed him on the lips, he responded eagerly, slowly pushing her down on the bed. He grinned though sighing as his body and mind finally relaxed.

They kissed again and it slowly started to get more and more heated as Stiles climbed on top of her, pinning her arms to the bed. 

They both stopped at the same time, taking a breath, as they did this Malia and Stiles eyes glowed.

A connection formed between them as their eyes glowed at the same time, sharing their hunger and lust.

Malia's eyes widened as she saw the aura of Stiles fox, it was surrounding him, this time like a armor but its tail...was wrapped around her, comfortingly but also very possessively.

"What?" Stiles asked, noticing the different look in her eyes.

She got rid of the color in her eyes as she shook her head but smiled all the same as she said "Nothing"  

They kissed again but more softly and sweetly this time.

"You'll help me?" Stiles asked slowly.

"Always" Malia agreed.

This is a very short chapter but I will be having a second longer chapter out today as well so hope you enjoy x