Out In The Wood It Flies, Kikiyaon

Scott tracked the scent to a familiar looking young man walking down the street. The scent smelt almost exactly the same. Scott knew they'd gotten him...

They waited for no one to be around and then Scott ran forward, standing in front of him, his pack surrounding him.

His eyes flare red as he growled stepping forward menacingly "You're it. You're a Nogitsune!"

"Wait! Stop!"

Scott's eyes widened as Stiles stepped in front of him.

"I was trying to tell you-" He said shakily.

"Stiles? What's going on?" The Nogitsune asked.

Stiles cringed big time.

"Sti- It knows your name?!" Scott demanded.

"Scott-" Stiles tried.

" What is going on! No more lies!" The Alpha growled, his eyes flaring red, glaring at Stiles.

Who shoved down a growl in response to the alpha command. His fox half bristling with rage. Fox's did not have Alpha's, this mutt dared try and order them about like a beta?

Stiles ignored these thoughts, he just gritted his teeth and tried again "Look this isn't what it looks like!"

"Then what does it look like Stiles?" Liam asked angrily, standing besides Scott.

Lydia backed up a small amount, looking confused and unsure how to take the situation.

Kira was remembering her mother's warning and was looking to the Nogitsune and back to Stiles again worriedly.

"His-his a Nogitsune yeah but his not a bad guy and I don't think his behind that murder!" He pleaded with Scott, still standing in front of it.

Scott didn't understand. Had Stiles been messed up in the head again? Was it controlling him?

"What proof do you have?" Lydia asked sharply, all business like.

He gave her a slight smile, at least she was giving him a chance. But Stiles was unsure what to say? Admit a couple days ago he'd had dinner with Nogitsune's? And he very much doubted someone who still kept his teddy bear with him when he slept would murder anyone...?

"Murder? What? What's happening? Is this your pack Stiles?" Kyle asked him, standing besides him.

Malia and Kira, who had last seen him being very creepy and douche bag like all gaped at him.

The Nogitsune caught their disbelieving expressions.

"What?" He huffed "I can be nice"