Fear Within Terror

Just as the Nogitsune left him, some jocks come around the corner, spotting Stiles. Who looked tired, dazed, weak and on his own. He was the perfect victim or so they thought.

Stiles eyes widened as they came towards him.

Everything inside him was still in overdrive from Kyle...

He so did not need this right now!

"Look who it is, where's your freak friends?" The leader, a guy named Connor sneered.

Stiles tensed up, glaring angrily at him.

He was the same guy who's picked on Malia, who's brought up Alliaon and insulted Kira.

"Not here, obviously" Stiles snapped back.

"You've got a mouth on you Stilinski. McCall isn't here to save you or your bitch father"

Stiles stifled a low growl from his throat.

"I don't need them get rid of you" He replied coldly.

Comber sniggered "Really? Hasn't stopped you before"

Stiles gritted his teeth, knowing it was true. Scott had always stepped in ever since they'd been involved in the supernatural, he thought he was being helpful but really he had just made Stiles feel even more weak, even more useless as a human who couldn't fend of bullies.

But...

He was not human any more.

He could break them, if he wanted. He wasn't much stronger than other werewolves and kitsunes, just enough to give him an edge but humans? He was much stronger than them.

Stiles stepped backwards but not because he was scared of them.

He was scared of what he might do.

In his emotional state, his instincts were still screaming at him, that he needed to destroy any threats. They weren't threats but his supernatural side disagreed. Stirring inside him and pounding into his body, wanting to be unleashed on Conner and his jerk friends.

Maybe it would help the frustration and anger the dam little Nogitsune had left him with.

Maybe...

They were blocking his way, circling him.

This will not end well for both of us!.

"So Stilinski, how've you been? Haven't seen you around so much. Gone back to the mad house yet?"

Stiles hands clenched into fists. 

 "No!"

His time in Eichen House was well known in Beacon Hills and to his bullies that had grasped on to it with pride. Especially once they had figured out how his mother-