Viscous Clash

The next day Stiles, Lydia, Scott and Kira are walking to a class they both have together

The next day Stiles, Lydia, Scott and Kira are walking to a class they both have together. Kira and Stiles been getting a lot closer since Stiles found out he was a Werefox. Stiles wasn't sure if it was because they now has something in common or if it was his unfamiliar new instincts that liked being around another fox, another trickster.

Though maybe he should have been more wary of those instincts especially considering what had happened to him after lunch. He and Kira where the only ones with the same class. Kira talked to Stiles about the amount of homework they had gotten was not really paying attention to where she was going and bumped into another guy, who was surrounded by a group of his friends.

"Watch where you are going freaky bitch" The guy growled. Kira stopped walking, frowning about to say something but Stiles beat her to it.

"What did you say?" He growled. A strange heat clawing at his chest then spreading through the rest of his body. 

The guy who looked stupider than his companions that was a achievment Stiles thought, sneered "She hangs out with the rest of you freaks. Always nosing their way into crime scenes. Always there when trouble hits the fan. It's no wonder Mccall's ex girlfreind got herself stabbed. Is she next?"

Kira would be either ignoring him or standing up for herself however she was more worried about Stiles, who's heart beat had raised up very rabidly.

"Stiles, his not worth it" She said quickly. 

"Bet the bitch jumped McCall as soon as Argent died. Where you fucking him over her grave?!" The bully said cruelly.

About a week ago Kira would have been worried for Stiles but it wasn't Stiles she was worried for this time and she was right as soon as those words left his mouth, Kira's felt her heart drop, thinking of Allison. 

Stiles had more of a reaction... 

He aggressively grabbed the boy's collar and slammed him up against the lockers, harder and faster than any normal human his age and build should be able to do.

Apart from feeling suddenly very flattered that Stiles would react that way to her being insulted. Worry and fear slammed into her. 

"Stiles, get a grip!" She hissed, quickly making her way up to them, making sure to shield the view of the other students watching the interaction. Stiles was admitting a very dangerous feel that no one wanted to get close to.

Kira ignored her instincts, getting closer to them.

"Stiles!" She cried out, as she saw his hands moving towards the guys throat, who was whimpering a little bit.

 "You, you freak!" He gasped.

A low growl responded from Stiles chest, he had never felt this much rage in wanting to hurt someone before.  

Kira went to try and pull Stiles of him, as soon as she touched him however Stiles moved, twisting around to through the guy to the ground, pushing Kira as he did so, she stumbled backwards, feeling her wrist snap at a odd angle. She winced, ignoring the pain.

"Stiles!" 

 It wasn't her this time.

As he was advancing on the bully, suddenly someone pushed him, very fast and quickly. Kira felt someone tug her as well. She quickly recognised him and sighed in relief. Scott.

Scott hurried them both and more like forcing Stiles into a corridor where no students or teachers were.

Stiles snarled with anger, his eyes now flashing silver, teeth out and bared. He looked much like a monster he was meant to be. Kira didn't know to react. How was it this Stiles looked so different to the one that had just been talking to and laughing with her just moments ago?

"Stiles, calm down!" Scott said firmly. 

This...rage.

This...need.

Was this what Scott had felt like when he'd attacked him? Stiles felt overwhelmed. He had been angry about the guy insulting Kira but then how dare he talk about Allison!? But he hadn't meant to get this angry...

 When he'd pushed him up against the lockers and a part of him had relished it, how the bully was so easy to lift and would have been so easy to kill, how he was no longer the weak human who could not defend himself.

But that hadn't been defending himself...

He was just angry and wanted something to take it out on. Someone. He didn't want to calm down. Scott grabbed him, making Stiles look at him.

"Stiles, please, listen to me. You don't want to attack me do you? You could do something you regret if you don't calm down!" Scott growled.

Kira held her wrist, feeling the bones fix themselves. Soon it was as good as new. But Scott saw it unfortunately. 

He frowned, deeply concerned "Did he hurt you?!"

"No! I mean it was an accident, he didn't mean to" Kira said hurriedly.

Stiles tensed, focusing on her words through his rage.

Wait, he-he hurt Kira?

He felt...wounded.

Why did he feel like this? He didn't want to hurt Kira! He didn't mean to!

Stiles eyes slowly flickered back to normal, though still breathing hard.

Scott looked at him, sighing with relief but looking concerned.

"Stiles, are you okay?" Scott asked. 

Stiles groaned, leaning back against the wall. His mind ached. As if he'd been battling something wild in his sub conscious and in a way, he thought, he had.

"No" He muttered.

"No I'm not"

He wasn't sure if he'd really be okay again.

Kira wanted to do something.

She wished she could help him somehow and that's why after school she stormed into her mother's room. 

Before her mother could react Kira said "If you know anything about Werefox's tell me, tell me everything!"