Hunger and a Following Shadow

After Stiles had almost killed Conner he had started to feel it

After Stiles had almost killed Conner he had started to feel it. Not to an overwhelming degree...at first. But now it was aching through his body. 

Making his veins burn with it..

Hunger.

Stiles sat on his bed in his room. His window locked tight. He could smell Liam outside. He was guarding his house. Despite Stiles word the pack were still unsure whether to trust Kyle but they decided to put precautions in place anyway. As there are not many Kitsune within Beacon Hills the pack only decided to focus on Stiles, Kira and her family.

He wasn't sure how they thought they'd deal with a huge giant owl if it tried to eat him but don't listen to Stiles.

He sighed.

He had to worry about a giant owl trying to eat him and now this hunger that would not leave him alone. Stiles groaned. Putting his hands to his head to rub his temples. A foolish part of him had believed it had been just food he needed and had almost eaten everything in the fridge before he had to force himself to accept, it was not human food he was craving.

Was this a constant thing for Nogitsune's?

It had started to hurt. His body screaming. His mind flashing back to when he'd taken Conner's pain to many times to count. His mouth watered. He was starving! He was...in-

"Okay!" Stiles cried out, shutting down his last thought and just giving in.

"Okay, Okay. I get it, I get it!" He groaned, though it made no logical sense but pehaps if his body understood he'd do something about this hunger, it would stop nagging him and making him feel more and more hungry by the second.

Obviously that didn't work.

"Liam!" He called out.

He knew the werewolf would be able to hear him. The youngest in their pack was soon in his room, looking questioningly at him.

"Hey, I-I just wanted to talk" Stiles said.

Liam looked wary.

"Our um last talk didn't go so well" He said awkwardly.

Liam snorted "I'll say, you tried to make me fight you"

"But you're still here making sure I don't die? What a friend" Stiles said way to brightly and cheerily.

The young werewolf crossed his arms as he retorted "Actually I'm here because Scott told me to be"

Stiles hung his head a little, his mind already guessing where his best friend was.

 "Yeah figured that. He's busy keeping Kira safe then?

It wasn't really a question and Stiles stopped himself from adding that he wasn't sure how many times Scott had put her or any other pack members before him but he really should be used to it. But it still did sting.