You're Not A Werewolf

Stiles pushed Scott away from the hug, feeling his muscles tense again as he remembered what was going on

Stiles pushed Scott away from the hug, feeling his muscles tense again as he remembered what was going on. Scott couldn't make him feel calm about this, not anymore. 

"Scott, you turned me into a werewolf!" Stiles hissed.

"Stiles-" Scott started to say, hurt flashing across his face.

"I-I told you I wanted to die, wanted to die as a human. And now-" His breathing and heartbeat quickened "Oh god what's the pack going to think? Or my father? What if I hurt him Scott? His already got enough on his plate with those recent murders. What if its something supernatural and I mess up? And the full moon isn't far away. Oh my god!"

"Stiles please, slow down" Melissa pleaded, knowing he was working himself up into a panic attack. 

Stiles looked up at her, he had forgotten she was there, he would have though her presence would calm him but all it did was send another rush of fear through him, what if he lost control and hurt Melissa? Scott would never forgive him and Melissa...

Scott made Stiles face him "We'll deal with this, I promise"

"I'm not like you Scott" Stiles groaned.

"You don't have to be, I didn't have a easy time with it at first either but it worked in the end. Stiles? Stiles listen to me!"

Stiles breath came out in large gasps and chokes.

"Scott!" Melissa warned.

"Let me try something" Scott muttered, he reached down for his wolf, calling it up, his pack needed him.

"Stiles" Scott growled, his voice holding Alpha command and his eyes glowing red.

It got the reaction he wanted, sort of...

Stiles eyes widened and he seemed to shock himself out of his panic attack but as he did so his eyes responded to Scotts Alpha call but his eyes were not blue or gold.

His scent changed a little and his eyes. His eyes glowed a faint silver with slight specs of blue. Scott and Melissa almost stepped back in shock.

Though with the eyes and strange smell this told Scott one thing...

"What? What is it?" Stiles asked, seeing their surprise, not knowing about his eyes.

Scott didn't know what was going on but he knew one thing for sure "You're not a werewolf"