Almost

The pack and Deaton stare at Stiles, who is breathing heavily within the mountain ash circle, not trying to get out. Just glaring at Scott. Who's eyes had become comically wide and he looked a little pale after Stiles verbal beating down.

Deaton breaks the deafening silence as he steps forward, looking at Scott then Stiles first before he spoke "I fear this has been a horrible misunderstanding and I believe you two need to sort out your differences before more Kitsune's are killed"

"You believe him?" Liam sneered.

"I'm just not taking my last encounter with Stiles into account Liam. I believe most of you are letting your emotions rule your head"

Before anyone could protest Deaton walked up to Stiles who growled in warning but he tensed in shock as Deaton broke the mountain ash line. Turning towards the pack he said calmly "You all need to leave" He added looking at Scott, though he sounded disappointed but stern "And you need to talk to Stiles"

Everyone looked at Scott, who took a deep breath and nodded at them all to do what Deaton said. 

The pack walked out one by one. Lydia tried to say something to Stiles before she walked out but he warned her angrily "Don't...

She took it to heart, looking a little tearful as she quickly made her way out of the room.

Scott and Stiles were finally alone.

"Okay" Stiles said, looking reluctant but determined "Okay, lets talk"

"Stiles..." Scott said softly.

"You really thought I was being controlled? Just because I wasn't acting like normal?  I got turned into a freaking were-fox Scott, of course I'm not going to be normal! You changed as well when you became a werewolf. I'm not really sure why you thought that wouldn't apply to me as well!"  Stiles snapped.

The Alpha werewolf sighed finally looking distressed "Come on Stiles, you can't blame me. You admit you changed, I was just worried about you"

His teeth gritted together as he said "Worried about me? You trapped me in mountain ash and accused me of being controlled again because you were worried about me?!"

"You never tell me anything! I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other" Scott retorted, steppping closer to Stiles.

"I never tell you anything because you react like this!" He cried, raising his hands up in frustration.

"If you'd told me sooner-" Scott tried.

"What? If I'd told you sooner then what? You couldn't have done anything about it. You wouldn't have done anything about it!  They're my feelings, my thoughts. Nothing you would have done would have helped" Stiles cried back.